ARE YOU LOOKING FOR BSBHRM405 SUPPORT THE RECRUITMENT, SELECTION AND INDUCTION OF STAFF ASSIGNMENT HELP SERVICE? HIRE SKILLED TUTOR TO BOOST YOUR GRADES!
Qualification - Diploma of Leadership and Management
Qualification code - BSB51915
Unit Name - Support the recruitment, selection and induction of staff
version - 1
Unit code - BSBHRM405
Assignment Title - Support the recruitment, selection and induction of staff
Assessment task 1 - Plan for recruitment
Get a well-researched online HND assignment help at an affordable price from our professional assignment writing service. We can give you professional work.
In this assessment task, youwill demonstrate skills and knowledge required to assist in planning for recruitment and obtaining approval for your plans.
The recruitment, selection and induction of staff. In this Assessment task, you will plan for recruitment and selection.
In response to a simulated business scenario (CoffeeVille), you will:
• develop a schedule for recruitment activities
• write a job description and job advertisement, that reflects role requirements, organisational needs and compliance with legislation
• identify a selection panel and questions for interview to be added to the interview guide template provided.
As a part of the consultation process, you are to obtain approval and develop thesein accordance with organisational requirements.
HIRE PROFESSIONAL TUTORS FROM MIRACLESKILLS.COM AND GET BEST QUALITY BSBHRM405 SUPPORT THE RECRUITMENT, SELECTION AND INDUCTION OF STAFF ASSIGNMENT HELP AND BSB51915 DIPLOMA OF LEADERSHIP AND MANAGEMENT ASSESSMENT HELP SERVICES!
1. Review the CoffeeVille simulated business documentation (which will be provided to you by the assessor).
2. Identify the role requirements for the position of café manager by reading the scenario and consultation notes (provided in Appendix 1).
3. Prepare a recruitment schedule (using the template provided in Appendix 2) for the recruitment of a new café manager.
The schedule should clearly support the organisational goals, be ordered logically to reflect the human resources life cycle and include:
human resources functions and personnel required to complete recruitment
a schedule which clearly indicates the different stages of recruitment and steps to be undertaken
timelines for each of the stages/steps.
4. Develop a job description for the role required (using the template provided in Appendix 3) in line with the CoffeeVille scenario and simulated business documents.
The job description must comply with EEO and anti-discrimination legislation and standards.
5. Write a job advertisement for the position (using the template provided in Appendix 4) in line with CoffeeVille's policies and procedures and suitable for the types of advertising media identified in the consultation notes.
6. Develop an interview guide (using an editable, electronic version of the template provided in Appendix 5).
The interview guide must identify the selection panel (in accordance with the CoffeeVille scenario) and contain five questions which evaluate the applicable selection criteria identified from the consultation notes. The questions must not breach EEO or anti-discrimination legislation.
The five questions should cover the following categories:
work history (two questions)
education and training (one question)
personality, motivation and character (two questions).
7. Seek approval from Emma Belcastran (your assessor) and make necessary amendments as required by Emma to the:
8. Submit all documentation (original and amended versions) as per specifications below. Keep copies for your records. You will need to retain your completed work for reference in Assessment Tasks 2 and 3.
MIRACLESKILLS.COM OFFERS TRUSTED ADVICE OF WRITER FOR BSBHRM405 SUPPORT THE RECRUITMENT, SELECTION AND INDUCTION OF STAFF - BSB51915 DIPLOMA OF LEADERSHIP AND MANAGEMENT ASSIGNMENT HELP!
Assessment task 2: Support the selection of staff
In this task you will demonstrate the skills and knowledge required to work with an interview panel to complete an interview and select a successful applicant for the role
1. Review the CoffeeVille simulated business documentation provided to you in Assessment Task 1.
2. Form a group of learners to act as a selection panel as per your assessor's instructions. Your assessor may need to provide direction on identifying suitable learners to convene a selection panel with if you are separated from selection panel members by distance or time. Seek approval for the composition of the selection panel from your assessor before continuing.
3. With your selection panel, read and review the résumés (provided in Appendix 1) to determine who you would consider to be the strongest two applicants for the role. You will then interview these two applicants in Part B of this Assessment Task. During this stage, you will need to:
a. short-list applicants based on the requirements of the job role and the needs of CoffeeVille (as documented in the scenario in Assessment Task 1 and in the CoffeeVille policies and procedures)
b. adhere to principles of EEO and anti-discrimination legislation
c. negotiate for your preferred two applicants
d. take notes to document how the selection panel determined the most appropriate applicants to be interviewed;you will need to refer to these notes to write a selection report in Part C of this task.
4. With your selection panel, determine which interview questions (of the questions you individually developed for Assessment Task 1 and documented in the interview guide) you will choose to ask applicants during the interview. During this stage you will need to:
a. assign a weighting (from 0 to 5; 5 being most important) for each question
b. ensure that the group's questions comply with legislative requirements, e.g. are not directly or indirectly discriminatory
c. edit your interview guide and replace your original questions with the final questions that are agreed on as a group
d. take notes to document how the selection panel determined the most appropriate questions to ask the applicant during the interview. You will need to refer to these notes to write a selection report in Part C of this task.
5. Once the group has selected applicants to be interviewed and agreed on interview questions, the group needs to schedule the interview role-playswith your assessor (who will act in the roles of the part of your chosen applicants).
6. You will need to make two copies of the interview guide and update the correct time, date and selection panel for each interview.
1. At the times scheduled for the interview, conduct the two interviews with your assessor (playing the role of your chosen applicant) using your amended interview guide. You will need one copy of the interview guide for each applicant (to be completed electronically or in hard copy).Each interview should take 10-20 minutes.During interviews, ensure that you:
a. participate in asking questions
b. take notes of the applicants' responses
c. give each response a score (from 0 to 5; 5 being the best response)
d. ask each applicant for referee contact details and record them in the interview guide (your assessor)
e. advise applicants of the next steps as the interview comes to a close.
2. Discuss your scores with the panel (the learner group) and come to an agreement on the best applicant for the role.
Worries about your assignment and need someone who can provide you a good quality Diploma assignment help then Miracleskills.com is the best place for you.
In this part, you will work individually to contact referees and prepare a selection report
1. Conduct a reference check by emailing a questionnaire to the applicant's referee (your assessor who will act the part of the applicant's referee).Ensure that you specify in your email who it is that you are seeking a reference for and ensure that your questionnaire seeks to determine:
a. the applicant's employment period with the previous employer
b. the applicant's reason for leaving the company
c. the applicant's job responsibilities
d. issues impacting job performance
e. if the applicant supervised other employees
f. if the applicant showed an ability to handle conflict
g. what the applicant's strengths and weakness are, based on their performance in their previous role.
2. Write a selection report that recommends an applicant for selection. In your report, include:
a. the names of the members of your selection panel
b. a summary of the process taken in Part A to identify the two strongest applicants for the role
c. a summary of how you negotiated with the selection panel to agree on the two applicants to be interviewed
d. a summary of the process taken in Part A to decide on the questions to be used in the interviews, including how the selection panel ensured that interview questions comply with relevant legislation
e. a description of your role in assisting to ensure that interview questions comply with legislative requirements
f. a description of your role in interviewing the applicant
g. a summary of how the panel came to a consensus regarding your selectedapplicant
h. why you recommended your selectedapplicant; identifying why they are suitable for the role.
3. Submit all documentation as per specifications below. Keep copies for your records.
MOST RELIABLE BSBHRM405 SUPPORT THE RECRUITMENT, SELECTION AND INDUCTION OF STAFF - BSB51915 DIPLOMA OF LEADERSHIP AND MANAGEMENT ASSIGNMENT HELP SERVICE UNDER BUDGET - ORDER TODAY FOR EXCELLENCE!!
Assessment task 3:
You will demonstrate skills and knowledge required to advise applicants of interview outcomes and induct a successful applicant.
1. Using information from previous Assessment Tasks and your job description (completed in Assessment Task 1), complete the required fields in the employment contract template (Appendix 1).
2. Using the scenario information in Appendix 2, and CoffeeVille documentation, email a letter of offer and additional documentation required (refer to CoffeeVille documentation as a guide to assist you in deciding what to include) to Emma Belcastran (your assessor).
3. Write a letter to the unsuccessful interviewee (the applicant you interviewed and did not select in Assessment Task 2), using the CoffeeVille's policies and procedures as a guide.
4. Write an email addressed to CoffeeVille employees advising of the new appointment, using the CoffeeVille's policies and procedures as a guide.
5. Arrange for the successful applicant'sinduction by completing the inductionplan template (provided in Appendix 3) based on the list of tasks required in the induction checklist and using the CoffeeVille's policies and procedures as a guide.
6. Submit all documentation as per specifications below. Keep copies for your records.
You must submit:
• a letter/email of offer with contract of employment and additional documentation (as specified in CoffeeVille's recruitment policy) attached
• a letter/email to unsuccessful candidates
• a letter/emailCoffeeVille staff informing them of the new appointment
• an induction plan, (using the template provided in Appendix 3).
Your assessor will assess your ability to follow organisational policies and your:
• communication skills to:
- advise on the outcomes of the selection process
- support managers in recruitment and selection functions
• literacy skills to make job offers and prepare letters for unsuccessful applicants
• technology skills to communicate with applicants and new appointments.
Adjustment for distance-based learners
• No variation of the task is required.
• A follow-up interview may be required (at the discretion of the assessor).
• Documentation can be submitted electronically or posted in the mail.
GET BEST RESULTS WITH BSBHRM405 SUPPORT THE RECRUITMENT, SELECTION AND INDUCTION OF STAFF ASSIGNMENT HELP! HIRE PROFESSIONAL WRITERS TO BOOST YOUR GRADES!