Level 7 Extended Diploma in Management and Leadership
It is a course of PEARSON BTEC Level 7 Diploma in Strategic Management and Leadership that is a step to achieve an MBA qualification that would be focused on the 6 - 12 months in any sort of the universities. With this it would be focused on the Extended Level 7 Diploma in Strategic Management and Leadership would be required as a Senior Managers needs to form an organizational strategy that would help in the effective performance. It would help to access the Strategic Management and Leadership, required into the Extended Diploma that can help in the Strategic Management and Leadership within the workplace.
Level 7 Extended Diploma in Strategic Management and Leadership (QCF)
- Qualification type: BTEC Professional qualification
- Qualification title: Pearson BTEC Level 7 Extended Diploma in Strategic Management and Leadership
- Level: Level 7
- Accreditation status: Accredited
- Guided Learning Hours (GLH): 300
- Credits: 120
- Total Qualification Time (TQT): 1200
- Qualification number (QN): 501/0998/4
- Availability: UK and international
What skills will I gain?
- Requires opportunities that can help to pursue the skills, techniques along with the inbuilt the for the working life
- Should have a nationally recognized Level 7 vocationally-related qualification
- Require employment-focused on the vocational sector
- Need to have the general and/or vocational qualifications
Method of Assessment
The Pearson BTEC Level 7 Extended Diploma in Strategic Management and Leadership that focused on the 1200 TQT, a 120-credit qualification which would focus on the three mandatory units along with the optional units that would accomplish in achieving the 120 credits (Require at the least 115 credits needs to have the Level 7 or above).
Should be able to attain the below criteria:
- Needs to have an assessment criteria
- Require learning outcomes
It would be attained with the eleven units along with the ten written assignments. It would be a self-paced program and would be done on the basis of the internal and external assessment of the course and the completion of the course.
It would have full tutor support and assistance would require a built.
Three Mandatory Units:
- Unit 1: Developing Strategic Management and Leadership Skills
- Unit 2: Professional Development for Strategic Managers
- Unit 3: Strategic Change Management
- Unit 7: Strategic Marketing Management
- Unit 10: Strategic Human Resource Management
- Unit 11: Strategic Quality and Systems Management
- Unit 12: Strategic Planning
- Unit 13: Managing Financial Principles and Techniques
- Unit 14: Strategic Supply Chain Management and Logistics
- Unit 15: Developing Successful Business Teams
- Unit 16: Research Methods for Strategic Managers
What Certification am I going to receive?
Needs to pursue and pass the PEARSON BTEC Level 7 Extended Diploma in Strategic Management and Leadership (QCF) certificate.
- Pursuant needs to be 19, and should attain the below:
- Bachelor Degree (or equivalent) / Level 6 qualification (or equivalent) / Mature applicant with A level (or equivalent) along with the work experience
- For the second language proficiency of the English needs to attain the IELTS 6.0 or CEFR level B2 (or equivalent).
Needs to fulfill the below criteria
- Proof of educational qualifications
- Proof of work experience
- Proof of language proficiency
Should attain an Extended Diploma in Strategic Management and Leadership and needs to pursue the Master Degree in Management and Leadership or MBA an should be completed within the 6- 12 months of time.