HIRE PROFESSIONAL TUTORS FROM MIRACLESKILLS.COM AND GET BEST QUALITY UNIT 10 USING COMPUTER AIDED DRAWING TECHNIQUES IN ENGINEERING ASSIGNMENT HELP AND BTEC LEVEL 2 DIPLOMA IN ENGINEERING ASSESSMENT HELP SERVICES!
Qualification - BTEC Level 2 Diploma In Engineering
Unit Name - Using Computer Aided Drawing Techniques in Engineering
Unit Number - Unit 10
Assignment Title - CAD Drawing Using an Orthographic Projection Method
Level - Level 2
GET READYMADE UNIT 10 USING COMPUTER AIDED DRAWING TECHNIQUES IN ENGINEERING SOLUTIONS - 100% PLAGIARISM FREE WORK DOCUMENT AT NOMINAL CHARGES!
Case Scenario: You are a junior mechanical engineer in designing department of a manufacturer, your manager has asked you to produce engineering drawingsas orthographic projections for a given component to be delivered to manufacturing process.
Assignment Task 1
Achieve the following UsingCAD system:
• Show how you would start up and set up the environment of the CAD system(units, toolbars, and paper size).
• Produce a standard drawing template for an engineering drawing (border, title block and logo)as shown in lectures.
• Create a folder for information storage and retrieval with name "Mechparts" and save the template in it.
• Show the steps you would take to close down the CAD system appropriately.
Unit reference: P1 - Start up a CAD system, produce and save a standard drawing template and close down CAD hardware and software in the appropriate manner.
P7 - Set up a suitable electronic folder for the storage and retrieval of information.
MOST ACCURATE & TRUSTWORTHY UNIT 10 USING COMPUTER AIDED DRAWING TECHNIQUES IN ENGINEERING - BTEC LEVEL 2 DIPLOMA IN ENGINEERING ASSIGNMENT HELP SERVICE!
Assignment Task 2
According to the component shown below,produce the following, taking in consideration the showing of print screens and diagrams in the report/s:
• Construct the third angle orthographic projections of the component showing the front, side and top views.
• Write a report showing the steps of storing, retrieving and printing / plotting CAD-generated or modified drawings correctly.
• Print off a copy of a diagram.
Unit reference: P2 - Produce an accurate CAD drawing using an orthographic projection method.
P8 - Store, retrieve, print and plot CAD drawings correctly.
Assignment Task 3 Construct the first angle orthographic projections for the component shown below, taking in consideration that you have 25 minutesto accomplishthe drawings, the print screens should show the steps with timesincludingthe starting-up and finishing times.
Unit reference - D2 Produce detailed and accurate drawings independently and within agreed timescales.
GET WELL WRITTEN UNIT ASSESSMENT SOLUTION USING UNIT 10 USING COMPUTER AIDED DRAWING TECHNIQUES IN ENGINEERING ASSIGNMENT HELP!