MOST RELIABLE AND TRUSTWORTHY UNIT 30 ADVANCE STRUCTURAL DESIGN ASSIGNMENT HELP & HIGHER NATIONAL CERTIFICATE/DIPLOMA IN CONSTRUCTION AND THE BUILT ENVIRONMENT ASSESSMENT WRITING SERVICES AT YOUR DOORSTEPS!
Qualification - Higher National Diploma in Construction and the Built Environment
Unit Number - Unit 30
Unit Name - Advance Structural design
Assignment Title - Advance Structural design
Learning Outcome 1: Explore deflection due to wind loadings, on fixed structures, and strategies to resist wind loading. LO2 Determine bending, shear and deflection for complex support conditions.
Learning Outcome 2. Design complex columns and piled foundations based on calculations. LO4 Explore the design of tensile structures.
Learning Outcome 3 Explore the design of tensile structures.
MIRACLESKILLS.COM ACCEPTS INSTANT AND SHORT DEADLINES ORDER FOR UNIT 30 ADVANCE STRUCTURAL DESIGN ASSIGNMENT - ORDER TODAY FOR EXCELLENCE!
• The Client who is a private investor needs a three storey, framed college building. The building frame provides the structure for a series of high specification lecture rooms , exhibition hall and meeting rooms which are intended to be built in the south of England, around Heathrow Airport. The college block can be developed with steel or concrete or a combination ofboth. The college block has a plan dimension of 50m by 30m. Height of each storey is 3m. The span of the beams and columns can be chosen based on RC or steel frame. Outside the college building, there is a space to be used for exhibitions which needs to be covered with a tensile structure.
Part 1 - Wind loading
Calculate the following wind loads for the above scenario. For the basic wind speed Vb choose a city name starting with your first initial. (If you can't find any city named with your first initial use the second letter of your first name.). Please write all the formulas clearly and referring to the clause no, figure no or Table no of the standard you are using. Assume the wind blowing towards the longer direction of the building.
• Dynamic wind pressure (for the city starting with your first initial)
• loads on the building long wall due to wind
• Overall lateral load on the building due to wind
• Uplift load on the roof. In addition, you are to:
• Discuss methods to resist/manage wind loads.
• Discuss the relationship between the building form and wind loads.
• Provide calculations for stiffening than may be required.
GET ASSURED A++ GRADE IN EACH UNIT 30 ADVANCE STRUCTURAL DESIGN ASSIGNMENT ORDER - ORDER FOR ORIGINALLY WRITTEN SOLUTIONS!
Part 2 - Cantilever
Design a cantilever beam of span 4m using 275 grade steel. the beam is carrying a Dead load of 10kN/m and an imposed load of 15kN/m. Calculate the bending moment , Deflection and shear force. Design the same beam using Reinforced concrete in order to select the most appropriate. Calculate the bending shear and deflections.
• Evaluate the types of connection that will be needed to provide the cantilever and design.
• Discuss the relationship between bending, shear and deflection.
• Critically evaluate steel and reinforced concrete and their structural efficiency in managing bending, shear and deflection.
Part 3- Column Design, Foundations types
• Design the columns with eccentric loading in grade 275. Use dead load= 350kN and Imposed load = 500kN. Apply the moment on the column due to the eccentricity as stated in BS5950.
• Prepare design information required for the given scenario utilising piled foundations and steel columns.
the loads on the piles and select a suitable diameter of reinforced concrete pile.
• Discuss the benefits of using Building Information Modelling in the design workflow.
• Assess the most effective foundation type for a given scenario in terms of ease and speed of construction, economics, safety and environmental factors
Part 4- Tensile Structures
• Give three examples of different types of tensile structures.
• Provide the general design criteria for tensile structures.
• Provide two different design solutions for the exhibition space roof in the given scenario.
• Compare the two tensile solutions to a given scenario.
• Choose one of the tensile structures suggested for the given scenario and justify your selection.
DONT MISS YOUR CHANCE TO EXCEL IN UNIT 30 ADVANCE STRUCTURAL DESIGN ASSIGNMENT! HIRE TUTOR OF MIRACLESKILLS.COM FOR PERFECTLY WRITTEN HIGHER NATIONAL CERTIFICATE/DIPLOMA IN CONSTRUCTION AND THE BUILT ENVIRONMENT ASSIGNMENT SOLUTIONS!