Management and Leadership - Level 5 Diploma
The Pearson BTEC Level 5 Diploma in Strategic Management and Leadership expands the work from the level 5 Certificate and offers students the chance to create more extensive specialized learning to help senior level positions. The capability will help to create abilities and information in specialized and vital administration, and empower the student to take on extra utilitarian and the board duties. Students can build up their fitness in parts of administration and vital business arranging, enlistment and determination and account and planning. The capability will give openings in vocation improvement and therefore for the individuals who are as yet concentrating in schools, universities and instructive focuses.
Level 5 Diploma in Management and Leadership (RQF)
The Pearson BTEC Level 5 Diploma in Strategic Management and Leadership has been created to offer students the chance to:
- Engage in discovering that is pertinent to them and which will give chances to build up a scope of abilities and methods, individual aptitudes and ascribes which are basic to fruitful execution
- Achieve a broadly perceived Level 5 professionally related capability
- Progress in their business and achieve senior administration jobs
- Progress to related general and additionally professional capabilities, for example, Finance, Marketing, Recruitment and Selection; or driving and the executives inside a particular professional area
· Accreditation status:Accredited
· Availability:UK and international
· Level:Level 5
· Qualification type:BTEC Professional qualification
· Guided Learning Hours (GLH):239
· Qualification title:Pearson BTEC Level 5 Diploma in Strategic Management and Leadership
· Total Qualification Time (TQT):390
· Qualification number (QN):601/3596/7
Method of Assessment
The Pearson BTEC Level 5 Diploma in Strategic Management and Leadership is a 390 TQT, 39-credit and 239-guided-learning-hour (GLH) qualification that comprises of seven modules.
- Unit 1: Principles of Management and Leadership
- Unit 2: Strategic Business Management and Planning
- Unit 3: Strategic Decision Making
- Unit 16: Successful Business Team Development
- Unit 18: Budget Management
- Unit 13: Marketing Management
- Unit 15: Strategic Project Management
To pass this course the student must have effectively passed all the appraisal criteria. The motivation behind appraisal is to guarantee that powerful learning has occurred to offer students the chance to:
- Meet the standard dictated by the evaluation criteria
- Achieve the learning results
All units inside these capabilities are inside surveyed. The capabilities are paradigm referenced, in view of the accomplishment of all the predefined learning results.
The course will be legitimately conveyed to you, and you have a year access to the internet taking in stage from the date you joined the course. The course is self-guided and you can finish it in stages, returning to the addresses whenever.
On fruitful culmination of this course, you will be granted the Pearson BTEC Level 5 Diploma in Strategic Management and Leadership.
- Learners should be beyond 19 years old, and must show the accompanying:
- Vocational or scholarly capability at Level 2 or higher
- Basic level of proficiency, numeracy and ICT capacity
So as to meet all requirements for the program you should present a finished application structure which will be given to you. This structure ought to be given to us inside a month of enrolment alongside the accompanying;
- Proof of instructive capabilities
You should give an ID report, for example, an international ID or a driving permit.