ARE YOU LOOKING FOR RELIABLE UNIT 2 CONSTRUCTION TECHNOLOGY ASSIGNMENT HELP SERVICES? MIRACLESKILLS.COM IS RIGHT CHOICE AS YOUR STUDY PARTNER!
Qualification - Higher National Diploma in Construction and the Built Environment
Unit Name - Construction Technology
Level - Level 4
Assignment Title - Construction Substructure and Superstructure
Unit Number - Unit 2
Learning Outcome 1: Discuss the terminology used in construction technology.
Learning Outcome 2: Describe the different techniques used to construct a range of substructures and superstructures, including their function and design selection criteria.
Learning Outcome 3: Identify the different types of civil engineering/infrastructure technology used in support of buildings
GET WELL WRITTEN UNIT 2 CONSTRUCTION TECHNOLOGY ASSESSMENT SOLUTION USING PEARSON HIGHER NATIONALS IN CONSTRUCTION AND THE BUILT ENVIRONMENT ASSIGNMENT HELP!
You are working as an Architectural Technician for large design practice, and your employer has asked you to produce a technical report to be distributed to new employees. The document is to consider the functional requirements and design selection criteria for different elements of typical commercial buildings and structures. You are to focus on three current projects being undertaken by the practice; these are as follows:
1. A ten-storey shared occupation/apartment building in the Nottingham City Centre.
2. A steel portal factory and storage unit in the outskirts of Glasgow.
3. A single storey unit with a glazed frontage and includes an in-store bakery and a car park with
capacity for 120 spaces in Derbyshire.
• Describe the differences between residential, commercial and industrial buildings
• Explain how the functional characteristics and design selection criteria are informed by the proposed building use
• Discuss the ways in which sustainability can be promoted in the projects
• Evaluate how the functional characteristics and design selection criteria impact on the eventual design solution of the projects
SAVE DISTINCTION MARKS IN UNIT 2 CONSTRUCTION TECHNOLOGY - PEARSON HIGHER NATIONALS IN CONSTRUCTION AND THE BUILT ENVIRONMENT ASSIGNMENT WHICH IS WRITTEN BY OUR PROFESSIONAL WRITER!
• Describe the pre-design studies carried out and types of information collected for the construction site projects
• Describe techniques used for remediating the site prior to construction commencing
• Describe the types of substructure works carried out by civil engineers
• Explain the functional characteristics and design criteria for primary and secondary elements of a building substructure and superstructure (choose one of the projects)
• Compare different types of structural frame used to carry the primary and secondary elements of the superstructure
• illustrate how the component parts of an element allow it to fulfil its function
This document should consider the pre-design studies to be carried out and the type of information to be collated in order to design the most suitable foundation type for different types of structures above. The document should also consider the construction of different types of foundations and their suitability for use with different types of structures above.
The document should contain a description of the functional characteristics of each of the above elements and the design selection criteria for their use.
Both sections should contain diagrams to illustrate technical content. Each section is to be indexed with a checklist for use by technicians when carrying out design considerations. In addition to these you will be required to specify materials from appropriate manufacturers and include this information as an appendix and referred to in your technical narrative.
GET QUALITY UNIT 2 CONSTRUCTION TECHNOLOGY ASSIGNMENT HELP SERVICE IN PEARSON HIGHER NATIONALS IN CONSTRUCTION AND THE BUILT ENVIRONMENT!