MOST RELIABLE AND TRUSTWORTHY UNIT 5.39 CYBER SECURITY - ATHE LEVEL 5 DIPLOMA IN COMPUTING ASSIGNMENT HELP AND ASSESSMENT HELP SERVICES AT YOUR DOORSTEPS!
Qualification - ATHE Level 5 Diploma in Computing (QCF)
Unit Name - Cyber Security
Unit Level - Level 5
Unit Number - Unit 5.39
Unit Credits - 12
Assignment Title - Cyber Security
Learning Outcome 1: Understand the impact of cyber security threats to organisations
Learning Outcome 2: Understand industry standards of cyber security
Learning Outcome 3: Be able to recommend improvements to secure a network for a client against cyber attacks
Aim: Learners will develop an understanding of the importance of cyber security to organisations. They will understand industry standards of cyber security and be able to recommend improvements in security to a client's network.
MOST ACCURATE & TRUSTWORTHY UNIT 5.39 CYBER SECURITY - ATHE LEVEL 5 DIPLOMA IN COMPUTING ASSIGNMENT HELP SERVICE!
You have recently been appointed by Cyber Intelligence. One of the key functions of the business is to explore the vulnerabilities in organisations' specific web-based or database systems. Cyber Intelligence provide specific cyber consultancy to a range of small business clients.
Your specific role will be to test their systems for vulnerabilities and to recommend improvements to secure the client's network. At present you are participating in the induction programme at Cyber Intelligence and you need to create a file which will include all the information listed below. At the end of the induction you will need to present the file to your line manager.
Some parts of the file require you to apply information to a particular organisation and you should discuss and agree the choice of the organisation with your tutor who will act as your line manager.
• An analysis of current cyber security risks to organisations
• An evaluation of the different controls that can be used to manage cyber security risks
• A critical assessment of the vulnerabilities of the computer network security of your chosen organisation
• An evaluation of the impact of cyber security on your chosen organisation
• A critical evaluation of the cyber security strategies that are used within your chosen organisation, mapping these to industry standards
Based on your analysis and evaluation of the vulnerabilities within the chosen system
• Produce a presentation which you would use with a client. The presentation materials must identify possible improvements to make the system secure.
• Produce a training plan for improving network security including user awareness and prevention mechanisms.
HIRE PROFESSIONAL WRITER FROM MIRACLESKILLS.COM AND GET BEST QUALITY UNIT 5.39 CYBER SECURITY - ATHE LEVEL 5 DIPLOMA IN COMPUTING ASSIGNMENT HELP SERVICES!
|1. Understand the impact of cyber security threats to organisations
||1.1 Analyse current cyber security risks to organisations
|1.2 Critically assess the vulnerability of computer network security in a chosen organisation
| 1.3 Evaluate the impact of cyber security on a chosen oraanisation
|2. Understand industry standards of cyber security
||2.1 Evaluate different controls to manage cyber security risks
|2.2 Critically evaluate cyber security strategies within an organisation against industry standards
|3. Be able to recommend improvements to secure a network for a client against cyber attacks
||3.1 Determine possible improvements to a client's secure network
|3.2 Develop network security training plan for a client
GET WELL WRITTEN UNIT ASSESSMENT SOLUTION USING UNIT 5.39 CYBER SECURITY - ATHE LEVEL 5 DIPLOMA IN COMPUTING ASSIGNMENT HELP!