MOST RELIABLE AND TRUSTWORTHY BSBSUS501 DEVELOP WORKPLACE POLICY AND PROCEDURES FOR SUSTAINABILITY ASSIGNMENT HELP & BSB60215 ADVANCED DIPLOMA OF BUSINESS ASSESSMENT WRITING SERVICES AT YOUR DOORSTEPS!
Qualification - Advanced Diploma of Business
Qualification code - BSB60215
Unit Name - Develop workplace policy and procedures for sustainability
version - 4
Unit code - BSBSUS501
Assignment Title - Develop workplace policy and procedures for sustainability
Assessment Task 1 - Policy Development Project
Increasingly more businesses and organisations are implementing sustainability policies to encourage sustainability principles and practices within the workplace
You are to develop a sustainability policy for implementation in an organisation of your choice.
Organisations may include:
• Your own workplace
• Local councils
• Not-for-profit organisations
• Government department or agency
• Local community groups
• Sporting clubs.
• Australian Harbour International College
The purpose of the sustainability policy is to develop strategies for:
• Minimising resource use
• Reducing toxic material and hazardous chemical use
• Employing life cycle management approaches
• Promoting sustainability principles in the chosen organisation
• Raising awareness among stakeholders
• Training staff regarding sustainability principles and techniques
DO YOU WANT TO EXCEL IN BSBSUS501 DEVELOP WORKPLACE POLICY AND PROCEDURES FOR SUSTAINABILITY ASSIGNMENT? HIRE TRUSTED TUTORS FROM MIRACLESKILLS AND ACHIEVE SUCCESS!
Section A: Planning Sustainability Policy
Before you write the sustainability policy you need to access information on sustainability practices and the processes and techniques of writing policy. You also need to discuss possible approaches to policy development and implementation with key stakeholders.
1. Gather information from a range of sources to help you plan and develop the policy. Sources may include:
• Industry guidelines
• Industry best practice
• Relevant personnel
• Organisational specifications
• Legislative requirements
2. You will need to research different methods and techniques for writing policy. All types of organisations have policies to guide the way work is done in the organisation. Consequently, policy documents can be written and presented in many different ways. Some of the issues you will need to consider are:
• How you will structure the document most effectively?
• What writing style will you use?
• Will you include the organisation's general principles and philosophies?
• How will you organise general policies and specific procedures?
• Who needs to authorise the policy document?
3. Identify and consult with stakeholders as a key component of the policy development process. Stakeholders may include:
• Local community
• Technical specialists
You should use a variety of methods to involve stakeholders in the policy development. You should be prepared to effectively manage different points of view and dissenting stakeholders. You are expected to contribute to the resolution of disputes among stakeholders.
4. Make recommendations for sustainability policy options to address inefficiencies within the organisation or opportunities for improvements in sustainability practices based on:
• Likely effectiveness
• Existing organisational policies such as equal employment opportunity, OHS and equity and diversity policies
• Principles and practices of sustainability management relevant to the industry
• Industry best practice
• Available tools and techniques of sustainability management
• Continuous improvement in resource efficiency
You must submit a report which details your planning process. You must discuss:
a. The organisation you are working with
b. The research you have conducted and the sources you have used
c. The methods and techniques of policy writing you will use
d. The needs and interests of each stakeholder group that you have identified
e. Sustainability policy options you recommend including a discussion of their advantages and disadvantages for the organisation and for the various stakeholder groups.
f. Final recommendations for policy options based on likely effectiveness, time-frames and cost
Section B: Write Sustainability Policy
Now that you have an understanding of sustainability and the inefficiencies and opportunities for improved sustainable practices in the organisation, you must develop a workplace sustainability policy based on Section A (Planning sustainability policy)
The written workplace sustainability policy that you submit must:
1. Define the scope of the policy. This may include:
• Breadth of the policy application - will it be implemented in parts of organisation, the whole organisation or across multiple organisations
• Policy approach - will you select an integrated approach which includes environmental, social and economic aspects, or a specific approach that focuses on aspects individually?
• Adherence to legislation - will you meet the relevant legislation which supports the compliance of your organisation in environmental performance and sustainability?
• Reference the organisation's policy to international and nation environmental standards, guidelines and approaches - will you follow guidelines and approaches such as the Global Reporting Initiative ecological foot print and Greenhouse Challenge Plus.
2. Develop a workplace sustainability policy that reflects the organisation's commitment to sustainability as an integral Section of business planning, and as a business opportunity which includes benchmark indicators.
3. Develop an implementation strategy as Section of the policy. This may involve developing:
• Relevant systems and procedures to aid in the achievement of workplace sustainability
• Quality assurance systems
• Relevant protocols
• System for continuous improvement in resource efficiency for recording and interpreting data
You must work in consultation with the relevant people (Assessor) in your organisation so that the document accurately reflects organisational requirements. You must submit your work as a formal policy document through meeting to the relevant personnel (Assessor) to seek approval for implementing the sustainability policy and also collect feedback as an evidence of final approval.
It is important that your policy is precise, well structured and expressed in a way that keeps in mind your target audience.
• Formal sustainability policy
• Evidence of Meeting Minutes regarding sustainability policy final approval
MIRACLESKILLS.COM ACCEPTS INSTANT AND SHORT DEADLINES ORDER FOR BSBSUS501 DEVELOP WORKPLACE POLICY AND PROCEDURES FOR SUSTAINABILITY ASSIGNMENT - ORDER TODAY FOR BSB60215 ADVANCED DIPLOMA OF BUSINESS COURSE SOLUTION!
Assessment Task 2:
Having now completed your workplace sustainability policy for your organisation, you are to develop a communications strategy. The purpose of this strategy is to help you communicate the contents of the policy to a wide range of stakeholders.
As Section of a communications strategy, you are to develop promotional tools to communicate the workplace sustainability policy. Promotional tools may include:
• Flyers for noticeboards/suppliers
• Training sessions
When developing the communication strategy for your sustainability policy you must consider:
• Individuals and groups both inside and outside of the organisation who have some direct interest in the organisation
• Key personnel within the organisation who may have particular technical expertise to support the introduction of the policy
• The entire sustainability policy
• The range of activities to be undertaken
• Different promotional tools for different organisational areas and different audiences
• Assigned involved personal's responsibilities for communicating the policy
• Desired and expected outcomes of the communication strategy
You are to submit a copy of the communication strategy you have developed. It must include the promotional tools (at least two) you have developed for the strategy and a detailed explanation of each tool. Student must perform presentation regarding Communication strategies and at least two promotional tools in Class.
• Communication strategy
• At least two promotional tools
• Presentation Slide
GET ASSURED A++ GRADE IN EACH BSBSUS501 DEVELOP WORKPLACE POLICY AND PROCEDURES FOR SUSTAINABILITY ASSIGNMENT ORDER - ORDER FOR ORIGINALLY WRITTEN SOLUTIONS!
Assessment Task 3: Project
You are now required to implement the sustainability policy you have developed in partnership with the organisation. Following that, you are to undertake a final and rigorous review and submit a written review discussing the effectiveness of the policy, its implementation and any possibilities for improvement.
Section A: Policy Implementation
Implementing a policy can be exciting but also unpredictable. When implementing the policy make sure to:
• Develop and communicate the implementation procedures
• Inform and instruct all team members
• Access all required resources
• Manage all aspects of the project effectively
• Facilitate the implementation
• Adhere to all safe work practices
• Implement strategies for continuous improvement in resource efficiency
Your report must be well structured and address all the above considerations. It should be detailed summary of Communicate implementation procedures and Implement strategies for continuous improvement in resource efficiency on the efficacy of the policy and its implementation in the organisation.
Section B: Policy Implementation Review
Once the sustainability policy has been implemented in the organisation, you must investigate the success or otherwise of the policy. The aim of the review is to:
• Document outcomes and provide feedback to key personnel and stakeholders
• Investigate successes or otherwise of policy
• Monitor records to identify trends that may require remedial action and use it to promote continuous improvement of performance
• Modify the policy or procedures as required to ensure improvements are made
• Review the policy you have developed including all policies and procedures that have been documented
• Review the implementation strategy and any work plans
• Analyse the inefficiencies or opportunities for improvements in sustainability identified in the workplace
• Evaluate the participation in sustainability work practices and programs that have been implemented
• Continually observe and monitor policy and procedures to measure the resources used, hazards and compliance.
You must submit a written report which reviews the implementation of the sustainability policy in your organisation. In order to do this, you should:
• Collect relevant feedback and data related to the sustainability policy after its implementation ( Appendix A)
• Monitor records to identify trends that may require remedial action and use them to promote continuous improvement of performance
• Collate all findings and investigate success or otherwise of policy
• Document outcomes and provide feedback to key personnel and stakeholders based on collected feedback
Your report must be well structured and address all the above considerations. It should be detailed summary of your analysis and reflections on the efficacy of the policy and its implementation in the organisation.
DONT MISS YOUR CHANCE TO EXCEL IN BSBSUS501 DEVELOP WORKPLACE POLICY AND PROCEDURES FOR SUSTAINABILITY ASSIGNMENT! HIRE TUTOR OF MIRACLESKILLS.COM FOR PERFECTLY WRITTEN BSB60215 ADVANCED DIPLOMA OF BUSINESS ASSIGNMENT SOLUTIONS!