Pearson BTEC Level 5 Award in Management and Leadership with Official Exam
The Pearson BTEC Level 5 Award in Management and Leadership programmegives learners an opportunity to develop strategic management skills and get prepared to take up senior management roles with suitable capabilities. This is a comprehensive course where learners can find opportunities as senior manager or director in a number of industries. This can boost your educational qualification and let you groom up your knowledge in a specific domain. Right from business planning to strategic understanding, this course gives you the essential competence to play your senior management roles.
The Pearson BTEC Level 5 Award in Management and Leadership course is particularly meant to develop your understanding in the areas of business planning and strategic management. The mission is to develop the creativity and commitment of an individual to perform better and excel in the ambition by taking up a senior management position.
Level 5 Award in Management and Leadership
- Understand various principles and theories of leadership management and apply them effectively in an organizational environment
- Develop a broad insight on performance management
- Gain understanding on different leadership styles
- Understand the importance of motivation and empowerment in an organization setting
This BTEC course is delivered to you directly and you will have exactly 12 months of access to this e-learning platform. It is self-paced and learners are free to take the course in stages and even revisit lectures whenever required.
If you have queries to be clarified, feel free to state here and a course advisor shall get in touch with you ASAP to discuss the same.
Method of Assessment
The Pearson BTEC Level 5 Award in Management and Leadership is a 70 TQT, 7 credit and 24 guided learning hour (GLH) qualification that consists of one module.
- Unit 1: Principles of Management and Leadership
Passing this course essentially implies achieving the assessment criteria. This assessment aims to let learners learn effectively and utilize the opportunity to -
- Accomplish the learning standards as stated by assessment criteria
- Accomplish the desired learning outcomes
All units as per this question are assessed internally. Achieving desired learning outcomes influences the criterion set to score this qualification.
The Pearson BTEC Level 5 Award in Management and Leadership aims to provide opportunity to learners on the following:
- Engage in skillful learning that can develop personal traits, attributes and contribute to successful performance of oneself
- Secure Level 5 qualification that is vocationally-related and is nationally recognized
- Achieve progress in organization by taking up senior managerial roles
- Achieve progress in general or vocational qualifications like HR, finance and marketing or in particular vocational sector like automotive or retail
- Qualification type: BTEC Professional qualification
- Qualification title: Pearson BTEC Level 5 Award in Management and Leadership
- Level: Level 5
- Accreditation status: Accredited
- Guided Learning Hours (GLH): 24
- Credits: 7
- Total Qualification Time (TQT): 70
- Qualification number (QN): 601/3798/8
- Availability: UK and International
Upon successful completion of this course, learners will be honored Pearson BTEC Level 5 Award in Management and Leadership. This award is marketable and recognized by employers and all your new skills shall be recognized as well.
Pearson BTEC is a global firm specializing in the field of education. It strongly believes in accelerating learning to promote opportunities in one's life. The firm also collaborates with other educational firms to provide learners with suitable curriculum, content, assessment and training. BTEC is for any learner irrespective of your employment status or your career goal. Our course excel in quality and knowledge thereby creating invaluable skills among the learners to excel in the future career.
Based on the program choice, we shall provide tutor support to guide you throughout the program. We shall also assign a dedicated tutor as we believe that the support of a guide can assure success of the course. Additionally, you shall receive unlimited support via email and queries of learners are also solved by tutors with suitable answers.
It is essential for learners to be above 19 years of age. Level 4 qualification is expected or an A level score with a supporting work in middle managerial level (either paid or even voluntary position). A proof displaying your English proficiency is required if your first language is not English.
We shall review your application once you submit and if entry requirements are not met, we shall deny the application.
The course facilitates excellent career opportunities throughout the world. Upon completion of Pearson BTEC Level 5 Award in Management and Leadership, learners can either study higher or seek suitable employment positions.