Level 5 Award in Management and Leadership - Pearson BTEC Certification
The Pearson BTEC Level 5 Award in Management and Leadership is a broad syllabus intended for people who seek to accomplish abnormal state the board positions inside their working environment. It is a thorough course that will offer people the chance to progress in scope of parts and ventures. The Award is reasonable for students who need to proceed with their professional preparing. Become able and successful in abnormal state administrative positions and increase a reasonable comprehension of the board and business management.
The Pearson BTEC Level 5 Award in Management and Leadership course upgrade and expand students' capacity to execute the executives and influential positions inside a hierarchical vital system. People can show their aspiration, abilities, and promise to planned representatives and associations.
Level 5 Award in Management and Leadership
- What is motivation and empowerments within an organization? Learn why.
- Learn to differentiate leadership styles.
- Gain an in-depth understanding of the management of performance.
- Have a clear understanding of leadership management principles and theories.
This syllabus will be straightforwardly conveyed to you, and you have a year access to the internet taking in stage from the date you joined the course. The course is self-guided and you can finish it in stages, returning to the addresses whenever.
Method of Assessment
The Pearson BTEC Level 5 Award in Management and Leadership is a 70 TQT, 7 credit and 24 guided learning hour (GLH) qualification that consists of one module.
- Unit 1: Principles of Management and Leadership
To clear this syllabus the student must have effectively passed all the appraisal criteria. The motivation behind an appraisal is to guarantee that viable learning has occurred to offer students the chance to:
- Meet the standard determined by the assessment criteria
- Achieve the learning outcomes
All sections inside these capabilities are inside surveyed. The capabilities are model referenced, in view of the accomplishment of all the predetermined learning results.
The Pearson BTEC Level 5 Award in Management and Leadership has been developed to give learners the opportunity to:
- Progress to related general and/or vocational qualifications such as Finance, Marketing, Recruitment, and Selection; or leading and management within a specific vocational sector, such as retail or automotive
- Progress in their employment and reach senior management roles
- Achieve a nationally recognized Level 5 vocationally-related qualification
- Engage in learning that is relevant to them and which will provide opportunities to develop a range of skills and techniques, personal skills and attributes which are essential to successful performance
- Qualification type: BTEC Professional qualification
- Qualification title: Pearson BTEC Level 5 Award in Management and Leadership
- Level: Level 5
- Accreditation status: Accredited
- Guided Learning Hours (GLH): 24
- Credits: 7
- Total Qualification Time (TQT): 70
- Qualification number (QN): 601/3798/8
- Availability: UK and International
The individuals who effectively complete the course will be granted the Pearson BTEC Level 5 Award in Management and Leadership. It will make you attractive to potential bosses, and your inspiration at increasing new abilities will be perceived.
Pearson BTEC is a main, learning organization around the world. Pearson accepts that learning is vital to improving one's chances throughout everyday life. Pearson teams up with driving instructive associations to offer students content, educational plans, evaluation, and preparing. BTEC has a course that each student can take, regardless of whether you are independently employed or need to enter a top college. BTEC courses are of the most astounding quality, giving hands-on involvement. You can create priceless aptitudes that will make you an exceedingly attractive contender for your future profession.
Students must be beyond 19 years old, and exhibit the accompanying:
- Level 4 qualification (or equivalent) / Mature applicant with A level (or equivalent) and work experience in a middle management role or have recent middle management experience in a paid or voluntary capacity.
- If English is not your first language, you need to produce a recognized proof of your English language proficiency.
Once your documents and application are submitted then it will be reviewed. On the off chance that you neglect to meet the passage necessities of the program your application won't be acknowledged.
When students effectively complete the Pearson BTEC Level 5 Award in Management and Leadership they can go onto concentrate further or gain work openings.