Pearson BTEC Level 5 Certificate in Management and Leadership with Official Exam
All those individuals looking to progress from present managerial position to a higher position will find this Pearson BTEC Level 5 Certificate in Management and Leadership course informative. The course is drafted for individuals who would like to acquire essential technical skills and knowledge that can help them to take up senior management positions. Being a detailed program, learners get educational opportunities to explore in a similar field/ vocational area. Most importantly, learners gain insights on key components that influence the proceedings of firm such as planning, budgeting, recruitment and strategic management.
The Pearson BTEC Level 5 Certificate in Management and Leadership course is suitable for individuals contemplating a career move as this qualification will help in the advancement.
Level 5 Certificate in Management and Leadership
- Understand the roles and responsibilities of leadership and management.
- Identify the importance of strategic planning within organizations
- Learn impacts of internal and external factors on the organization
- Understand the necessity of strategic planning on goals of organization
- Take a step further into employment opportunities or vocational training
This BTEC course is delivered to you directly and you will have exactly 12 months of access to this e-learning platform. It is self-paced and learners are free to take the course in stages and even revisit lectures whenever required.
If you have queries to be clarified, feel free to state here and a course advisor shall get in touch with you ASAP to discuss the same.
Method of Assessment
The Pearson BTEC Level 5 Certificate in Management and Leadership is a 230 TQT, 23 credit and 117 guided learning hour (GLH) qualification that consists of four modules.
- Unit 1: Principles of Management and Leadership
- Unit 2: Strategic Business Management and Planning
- Unit 3: Strategic Decision Making
- Unit 4: Marketing Management
Passing this course essentially implies achieving the assessment criteria. This assessment aims to let learners learn effectively and utilize the opportunity to -
- Accomplish the learning standards as stated by assessment criteria
- Accomplish the desired learning outcomes
All units as per this question are assessed internally. Achieving desired learning outcomes influences the criterion set to score this qualification.
The Pearson BTEC Level 5 Certificate in Management and Leadership has been developed to give learners the opportunity to:
- Engage in skillful learning that can develop personal traits, attributes and contribute to successful performance of oneself
- Secure Level 5 qualification that is vocationally-related and is nationally recognized
- Achieve progress in organization by taking up senior managerial roles
- Achieve progress in general or vocational qualifications like HR, finance and marketing or in particular vocational sector like automotive or retail
- Qualification type: BTEC Professional qualification
- Qualification title: Pearson BTEC Level 5 Certificate in Management and Leadership
- Level: Level 5
- Accreditation status: Accredited
- Guided Learning Hours (GLH):117
- Credits: 23
- Total Qualification Time (TQT): 230
- Qualification number (QN): 601/3803/8
- Availability: UK and International
Upon successful completion of this course, learners will be honored Pearson BTEC Level 5 Certificate in Management and Leadership. This award is marketable and recognized by employers and all your new skills shall be recognized as well.
Pearson BTEC is a global firm specializing in the field of education. It strongly believes in accelerating learning to promote opportunities in one's life. The firm also collaborates with other educational firms to provide learners with suitable curriculum, content, assessment and training. BTEC is for any learner irrespective of your employment status or your career goal. Our course excel in quality and knowledge thereby creating invaluable skills among the learners to excel in the future career.
Based on the program choice, we shall provide tutor support to guide you throughout the program. We shall also assign a dedicated tutor as we believe that the support of a guide can assure success of the course. Additionally, you shall receive unlimited support via email and queries of learners are also solved by tutors with suitable answers.
It is essential for learners to be above 19 years of age. Level 4 qualification is expected or an A level score with a supporting work in middle managerial level (either paid or even voluntary position). A proof displaying your English proficiency is required if your first language is not English.
We shall review your application once you submit and if entry requirements are not met, we shall deny the application.
The Pearson BTEC Level 5 Certificate in Management and Leadership provides a detailed insight on traits and skills that are essential to gain employment in a particular field.