DONT MISS YOUR CHANCE TO EXCEL IN J/617/2267 WEB AND MULTIMEDIA APPLICATIONS ASSIGNMENT! HIRE TUTOR OF MIRACLESKILLS.COM FOR PERFECTLY WRITTEN OTHM LEVEL 4 DIPLOMA IN INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY UNIT SOLUTIONS!
Qualification - OTHM Level 4 Diploma in Information Technology
Unit Name - Web and Multimedia Applications
Unit code - J/617/2267
Unit Level - Level 4
Assignment Title - Web and Multimedia Applications
Unit Credit - 20
Learning Outcome 1: Understand web design technology.
Learning Outcome 2: Understand website technologies, tools and software used to develop websites.
Learning Outcome 3: Understand multimedia content creation tools and software.
Learning Outcome 4: Be able to create a multi-page website using multimedia content.
HIRE PROFESSIONAL TUTORS FROM MIRACLESKILLS.COM AND GET BEST QUALITY J/617/2267 WEB AND MULTIMEDIA APPLICATIONS ASSIGNMENT HELP AND OTHM LEVEL 4 DIPLOMA IN INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY ASSESSMENT HELP SERVICES!
Aim: The aim of this unit is to provide learners with an understanding of current design technology and the practices and tools used. The learner will develop the ability to create websites and gain confidence for the next step in a more advanced web development or design course or specialisation.
LO1 • Hosting and website management: Investigate relationships between domain names, DNS services and communication protocols used to access a website.
• Overview of publishing and managing secure websites, including search engine indexing and ranking.
• Interaction between browser and server: HTML forms, GET and POST data
• Different server technologies: Differences between web server hardware, software and host operating systems.
• Advantages of an integrated database system with regards to expanding website capability.
• Common web development technologies and frameworks.
• The main() Function, The #include and #define Directives, The Variable Definition, The Function Prototype, Program Statements, The Function Definition, Program Comments.
• SEO techniques.
LO2 • Developing schemes of user interaction influenced by characteristics of good design, such as: learnability, robustness, flexibility, usability, performance, accessibility, adaptability, customisation
• Developing dynamic content using PHP (The use of JSP, ASP or Perl is acceptable): Interfacing with a database (limited knowledge of SQL syntax is required to allow iterating over a data set)
• Standards & conformance: W3C, WAI, CSS.
• Public & Private key encryption, On the fly encryption, hashes, the uses and limitations of RSA, DES and AES.
• ISO 9126 characteristics of quality.
• File sharing & distribution mechanisms: Traditional downloading/uploading, FTP, Bit torrent, P2P networks.
• Streaming media, RSS, IRC, Wiki, Blog, Web Forum, Portals.
• Joomla, WordPress, Drupal, etc.
ENROL WITH J/617/2267 WEB AND MULTIMEDIA APPLICATIONS ASSIGNMENT HELP SERVICES OF MIRACLESKILLS.COM AND GET BETTER RESULTS IN OTHM LEVEL 4 DIPLOMA IN INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY ASSIGNMENTS!
LO3 • InDesign, Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, Dreamweaver & CorelDRAW.
• Disability Discrimination Act 1995 (DDA) and the related Special Educational Needs and Disability Act 2001 (SENDA)
• Web Accessibility Initiative (WAI) from the World Wide Web Consortium (W3C)
• Lab hours demonstrating InDesign, Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, Dreamweaver & CorelDRAW use.
LO4 • Lab/workplace creation of website.
Learning Outcomes- The learner will:
Assessment Criteria- The learner can:
1. Understand web design technology.
Explain modern web development technologies and frameworks.
Evaluate the impact of common web development technologies and frameworks on website design, functionality and management.
Review the impact of website design on search engine results.
Explain evidence-based support for improving a site's index value and rank through SEO.
2. Understand website technologies, tools and software used to develop websites.
Explain the concepts of design flexibility, performance, functionality, User Experience (UX) and User Interface (UI).
Compare cloud website development tools for businesses.
Evaluate the use of content management systems for website design and maintenance.
3. Understand multimedia content creation tools and software.
Evaluate tools available to create multimedia content for websites.
Explain regulatory and ethical considerations in creating multimedia content for websites.
4. Be able to create a
4.1 Create a design document for a branded, multipage
website following client and user requirements.
MIRACLESKILLS.COM ACCEPTS INSTANT AND SHORT DEADLINES ORDER FOR J/617/2267 WEB AND MULTIMEDIA APPLICATIONS - OTHM LEVEL 4 DIPLOMA IN INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY ASSIGNMENT - ORDER TODAY FOR EXCELLENCE!