MOST RELIABLE AND TRUSTWORTHY J/617/2270 MANAGING BUSINESS INFORMATION ASSIGNMENT HELP AND ASSESSMENT HELP SERVICES AT YOUR DOORSTEPS!
Qualification - OTHM Level 4 Diploma in Information Technology
Unit Name - Managing Business Information
Unit code - J/617/2270
Unit Level - Level 4
Assignment Title - Managing Business Information
Unit Credit - 20
Learning Outcome 1: Understand how to assess information and knowledge needs of an organisation.
Learning Outcome 2: Understand communication processes in an organisation.
Learning Outcome 3: Be able to improve systems relating to information and knowledge.
GET TRUSTED ADVICE OF WRITERS FOR J/617/2270 MANAGING BUSINESS INFORMATION ASSIGNMENTS OR DOWNLOAD SOLVED SAMPLE ASSIGNMENTS TO ACHIEVE BETTER GRADES!!
Aim: The aim of this unit is to show how communications, knowledge and information can be improved within an organisation including making better use of IT systems. Learners will understand the interaction between communications, knowledge and information. The unit also explores how IT systems can be used as a management tool for collecting, storing, disseminating and providing access to knowledge and information.
LO1 • Sources: internal and external, primary and secondary, formal and informal, team workers, customers and other stakeholders.
• Types: qualitative and quantitative, tacit and explicit, official and unofficial, policy and opinion.
LO2 • Types: meetings and conferences, workshops and training events, internet and email, written, telephone, video conferencing, one-to-one meetings.
• Approaches: structured and coordinated, planned, formal and informal.
• Strategy: advantages, disadvantages; informal, face- to-face, formal in writing, emotional, intelligence.
AVAIL J/617/2270 MANAGING BUSINESS INFORMATION - OTHM LEVEL 4 DIPLOMA IN INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY ASSIGNMENT HELP SERVICE UNDER YOUR BUDGET!
LO3 • Type: hard and soft, websites and mailings, access and dissemination.
• Style: trends and patterns, diagrams and text, consistent and reliable, current and valid; legal and confidential.
• An awareness of current UK national and international legislation including Data Protection Act 1998, Computer Misuse Act 1990, equal opportunities, Health and safety.
• Current EU approaches to tendering; copyright and licensing issues.
Learning Outcomes- The learner will:
Assessment Criteria- The learner can:
1. Understand how to assess information and knowledge needs of an organisation.
Summarise the typical business decisions made by organisations.
Evaluate the information and knowledge needed to ensure effective decision making.
Assess internal and external sources of information required.
2. Understand communication processes in an organisation.
Report on existing processes of communication in an organisation.
Determine benefits and limitations of existing communication processes.
Justify areas of improvement for communication processes.
3. Be able to improve systems relating to information and knowledge.
Report on existing approaches to the collection, formatting, storage and dissemination of information and knowledge in an organisation.
Recommend a strategy to improve the collection, formatting, storage and dissemination of information and knowledge.
Implement an improvement to access of information and knowledge in an organisation.
FIND TRUSTED J/617/2270 MANAGING BUSINESS INFORMATION - OTHM LEVEL 4 DIPLOMA IN INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY ASSIGNMENT HELP AND TUTOR SERVICE AT BEST PRICING!