MOST RELIABLE AND TRUSTWORTHY UNIT 45 INDUSTRIAL SYSTEMS - PEARSON HIGHER NATIONALS IN ENGINEERING ASSIGNMENT HELP AND ASSESSMENT HELP SERVICES AT YOUR DOORSTEPS!
Qualification - Pearson Higher Nationals in Engineering
Unit Name - Industrial Systems
Unit Number - Unit 45
Unit Level - Level 5
Assignment Title - Industrial Systems
Unit Credit - Credit 15
Learning Outcome 1: Describe the main elements of an electronicallycontrolled industrial system.
Assignment Brief: Scenario:
1) You are required to produce a design for a electronically controlled winch system, which would be used to lift loads to heights ranging from 5 metres to 35 metres and the loads would vary from 100kg force to 1000kg force. The system though it would be supervised by an operator, would be required to be automatic where the operator would enter the required height and the system would automatically lift the load to the required height. The maximum steady state error that would be tolerated for the system is 0.05 metres, and the lifts should not take more than 1.0 minute to complete. As such you are to provide a solution in a written report by:
HIRE PROFESSIONAL WRITER FROM MIRACLESKILLS.COM AND GET BEST QUALITY UNIT 45 INDUSTRIAL SYSTEMS - PEARSON HIGHER NATIONALS IN ENGINEERING ASSIGNMENT HELP SERVICES!
You are to critically examine the performance of the industrial lifting system illustrated by the block diagram below,by doing the followingactivities and then make recommendations for improvements.
i) Determining the Transfer Function of the system from the diagram
ii) Determine whether the system is stable or not.
iii) If the value of "K" was changed to 5 would the system become unstable?
iv) Determine the steady state value for an input hi(t) = 20 u(t) metres
v) Derive the formula for the Steady State Error of a closed loop control system. What is the steady state error of the above system? Discuss what modifications would need to be made to a control system to ensure that the steady state error of the system is zero regardless of the value of its input excitation, hi(t).
In order to correctly do the above, the following is required to be done first
Provide a description of the main elements involved in this electronically controlled industrial system. This should include a block diagram of an electronically controlled Industrial System as an example to aid the description. The diagram should clearly indicate what the input to the system is and the desired output of the system.
Review the following concepts underlying the electronically controlled industrial system by identifying their point of relevance on the diagram as well as discussing these concepts.
a) Set Point
b) Controlled Variable
c) Measurement Device
d) Dead Band
g) Manufacturing Process
MOST ACCURATE & TRUSTWORTHY UNIT 45 INDUSTRIAL SYSTEMS - PEARSON HIGHER NATIONALS IN ENGINEERING ASSIGNMENT HELP SERVICE!
Analysing the desired characteristics of the system and determine the following, justifying reasons for their selection:
2) 1) Motor Type and minimum power rating of the motor required assuming that; the
3) system has an efficiency of 90%.
2) The mechanism that will be used to ensure that the load settles at the appropriate
3) The type of cable used to lift the loads
4) Type of controller to be used.
5) Recommend with justifications the most appropriate measurement system that should be used to measure the load heights
Learning Outcomes and Assessment Criteria
LO1 Describe the main elements of an electronically controlled industrial system.
P1 Describe the main
elements of an
P2 Review the main
M1 Analyse the
characteristics of an
industrial system by
applying a variety of
techniques to the solutionof a given problem.
D1 Critically examine
the performance of an
system to make
GET WELL WRITTEN UNIT ASSESSMENT SOLUTION USING UNIT 45 INDUSTRIAL SYSTEMS - PEARSON HIGHER NATIONALS IN ENGINEERING ASSIGNMENT HELP!