Award in Education and Training (A.E.T.) Level 3 Pearson BETC Qualification
Enrol on 1 course and get 2 certificates from an Ofqual regulated awarding body!
Enrol with Pearson BTEC Level 3 Award in Education and Training (AET) and get Level 3 Coaching and Mentoring certificate from ABC Awards absolutely free!!!
The Pearson BTEC Level III Certification in Education and Training (Formerly PTLLS) is an important introductory course for wishing to work as teachers in over 15 education departments. This award is equally relevant for those with no prior qualification or experience in education as well as those already working in the sector and wish to achieve an official qualification that is officially recognized.
The course is basically an online based one, thus making it possible for a student to enroll at his or her convenience while also enabling the client to save a substantial amount of money. However, each student will be accorded an efficient mentor support from a team of experienced tutors and assessors. Moreover, a student will be provided with a username and pass to be able to access his or her online study platform for the study duration. Some of the resources that can be accessed online relevant textbooks, tutorial videos, and necessary guidance for assessment completion and portfolios. Besides, students will be able to interact and communicate with their mentors and tutors as well as their colleagues doing the same course through the online platform.
The Online course is designed and presumed to appear as that in the classroom settings. The online system is availed to the student on a 24/7 basis throughout the study duration which is usually one year.
There are efficient support services, guides, tutorial videos, and study resources that are aimed at enhancing the student's confidence in the study process as well as help him or her in achieving the required qualifications.
Level 3 Award in Education and Training (QCF)
- Type of Qualification: BTEC Specialist qualification
- Qualification title: Pearson BTEC Level 3 Award in Education and Training
- Level: Level 3
- Accreditation status: Accredited
- Guided Learning Hours (GLH): 48
- Credits: 12
- Total Qualification Time (TQT): 120
- Qualification number (QN): 601/0685/2
- Availability: UK and international
Module 01 -Understanding roles, responsibilities and relationships in Education and Training
- Comprehend the role and responsibilities of a teacher in the context of education and training
- Comprehend strategies of creating and maintaining a supportive and safe learning environment
- Comprehend how teachers related with other professionals in education and training sector
Module 02 -Understanding and Using Inclusive Teaching and Learning Approaches in Education and Training
- Comprehend the aspect of inclusive teaching and learning strategies in the field of education and training
- Comprend ways of creating and maintaining an inclusive teaching and learning context
- Develop an ability of planning teaching and learning that is inclusive
- Develop an ability to deliver teaching and learning that is inclusive
- Develop an ability of assessing the delivery of inclusive teaching and learning
Module 03 - Understanding Assessment
- Comprehend methods and of evaluations that is commonly employed in education and training
- Understand the best ways of learner engagement in the learning process and how to undertake assessment processes.
- Understand how to undertake constructive feedback in the evaluation processes
- Understand the necessary requirements in record keeping in education and training contexts
What will I learn?
This course seeks to address the diverse needs of trainee teachers, which includes
- Persons who are not currently in the teaching and learning field
- Practicing teachers and trainers including newcomers
- Persons working as assessors who wish be introduced in the teaching profession
By learning this course, learners will have an opportunity to
- To develop knowledge in relation to teaching and learning process
- Develop necessary skills required in the teaching and learning profession
- Attain Level 3 qualification which is nationally recognized
- Achieve personal growth and experience in the teaching and learning profession.
Upon enrollment, a student will be able to access his or her online platform for a duration of one year (12 months). Moreover, the student can decide to complete it fast or gradually since this course is self-paced. The course is self-paced so you decide how fast or slow the training goes. You can complete the course in stages revisiting the training at any time.
Method of Assessment:
Students are expected to complete
- A minimum of three written assignments that will be assessed by the tutor
- Undertake at least one micro teaching session (which may be submitted as a recorded video)
Students must ensure to submit all assignments through the online portal within four months of the course commencement.
Upon completion of the course, successful learners will be awarded a awarded a Pearson BTEC Level 3 Certification in Education and Training alongside a free certificate in Level 3 Mentoring and Coaching from ABC Awards.
Who is this course for?
This qualification is ideal for those wishing to have a background and qualification in the Lifelong Learning and Teaching sector. The skills and knowledge in this course are essential for those wishing to join a career in teaching, instructor or as a consultant.
an essential introduction and license for anyone who are looking to work and teach in the
- The minimum age required to enroll in this course is 19 years and over. Besides, one need to have a basic knowledge in English Language, Math, ICT and literacy.
- You will be required to possess identification documents, such as a national IDs, passport or driving licence.
- Upon qualifying, one can work as Teacher, trainer or an assessor within the education sector.
- The qualification will make the candidate a qualified is trainer/teacher and as such, one will be promoted with higher salary as a teacher.