ORDER UNIT 10 WEBSITE DESIGN & DEVELOPMENT ASSIGNMENT & GET 100% ORIGINAL SOLUTION AND QUALITY WRITTEN CONTENTS IN WELL FORMATS AND PROPER REFERENCING.
Qualification - Level 5 BTEC HND In Computing
Unit Name - Website Design & Development
Unit Number - Unit 10
Unit Code - R/615/1633
Assignment Title - Website Development for an online car Rental System
Learning Outcome 1: Explain server technologies and management services associated with hostingand managing websites.
Learning Outcome 2: Categorise website technologies, tools and software used to develop websites.
Learning Outcome 3: Utilise website technologies, tools and techniques with good design principlesto create a multipage website.
Learning Outcome 4: Create and use a Test Plan to review the performance and design of a multipage website
DO WANT TO HIRE TUTOR FOR ORIGINAL UNIT 10 WEBSITE DESIGN & DEVELOPMENT ASSIGNMENT SOLUTION? AVAIL QUALITY LEVEL 5 BTEC HND IN COMPUTING ASSIGNMENT WRITING SERVICE AT BEST RATES!
SLMoto is a car renting company rent car and vans for short term use or long term commercial use. Apart from their own vehicles, they hire car from various car owners from the island for use as their vehicle fleet. They are considering have system which accommodate vehicle reservation online so customers can choose available vehicle options and do the reservation prior to collection of the vehicle.
Using the system potential customer can browse through the available vehicle and they would be able to get the status of the vehicles using photographs and shot video clips and reserve the vehicle for their use. Admins of the site would be able to add new vehicles and update vehicle information.
Online Vehicle Management System will include the following information.
• Client of the site would be able to search and browse through the available vehicles.
• The clients would be able to enter their information and can register and login to the site
• Clients of the site can update their profile details including the password
• The authorized clients would be able to reserve vehicles
• The owners can check the lending details of a particular vehicle
• The system allows the owner to add and update vehicle information
• Vehicle retuned information would be updated by the site owner.
Task 1 - Server technologies and management services associated with hosting and managing websites (LO1)
1. Explain about the communication protocols, hardware and software resources with regards to designing, publishing and accessing a website.
2. Define the types of DNS and the uses of it, with clarifications on how domain names are structured.
3. Analyze the effect of search engines on website performance. Provide evidence-based support for improving a site's index value and rank through search engine optimization.
4. Explain about the web development technologies and frameworks, tools and techniques. Justify the chosen deployment technologies, frameworks and tools to the web application in the assignment given scenario.
NO PLAGIARISM POLICY - ORDER NEW UNIT 10 WEBSITE DESIGN & DEVELOPMENT ASSIGNMENT & GET WELL WRITTEN SOLUTIONS DOCUMENTS WITH FREE TURNTIN REPORT!
Task 2 - Categories website technologies, tools and software used to develop websites (LO2)
1. Define the relationships between front-end and back-end website technologies and explain how the front-end and the back-end relate to presentation and application layers.
2. By considering design flexibility, performance, functionality, User Experience (UX) and User Interface (UI), compare the different between online website creation tools and custom-built sites.
3. Compare and contrast the tools and techniques available to design and develop a custom-built web Applications.
Task 3 - Utilize website technologies, tools and techniques with good design principles to create a multipage website (LO3)
1. Design a multipage web application for the scenario given. Provide evidences of the design with fidelity wireframes and a full set of client and user requirements. Use your design document with appropriate principles, standards and guidelines to produce a branded, multipage website supported with realistic content.
2. Implement the designed system using PHP, JS and MySQL. Screenshots of important code lines with proper comments and user interfaces filled with sample data must be attached to the documentation. Apply a database design for the proposed system and provide the well normalized database design of the proposed system.
3. Critically evaluate the web design and development process against your design document and analyze any technical challenges you faced in development.
Task 4 - Create and use a Test Plan to review the performance and design of a multipage website (LO4)
1. Evaluate the Quality Assurance (QA) process and review how it was implemented during your design and development stages. QA process is expected to discover design issues and development errors while testing a product's user interface (UI) and gauging the user experience (UX).
2. Critically evaluate the results of your Test Plan and include a review of the overall success of your multipage website; use this evaluation to explain any areas of success and provide justified recommendations for areas that require improvement.
3. Prepare a user documentation to properly guide the users of the implemented system.
AVAIL UNIT 10 WEBSITE DESIGN & DEVELOPMENT - LEVEL 5 BTEC HND IN COMPUTING ASSIGNMENT HELP SERVICE OF MIRACLESKILLS.COM AND SAVE HIGHER MARKS!