HAVING PROBLEMS IN WRITING YOUR STRATEGIC HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT ASSIGNMENT WITH PERFECTION? HIRE TOP CLASS SUBJECT EXPERTS OF MIRACLESKILLS TO SCORE TOP-NOTCH GRADES!!
Qualification - ATHE Level 7 Diploma in Management
Unit Name - Strategic Human Resource Management
Level - Level 7
Unit Ref - F/615/2700
Unit Credits - 15 Credits
Assignment Title - Strategic Human Resource Management
This unit provides you with the opportunity to further develop your knowledge and understanding of strategic human resource management and its critical importance to the achievement of organisational objectives.
You are a manager in the HR department of an established multi-national manufacturing company EasiClean plc., which produces soaps and detergents. You report directly to the Head of HRM. The organisation has been in existence for almost 100 years and has seen significant change during this period. This has been in terms of the product range, the investment in research and technology and the diversification to paper based products such as tissues and baby wipes. In addition the company has embraced the sustainability agenda and managed global expansion so that it now operates in 15 countries. It has also acquired subsidiaries, which focus on beauty products.
This is a challenging business environment with keen competition from organisations such as Procter and Gamble and Unilever. In his letter to shareholders at the time of the last annual report, the CEO made it clear that the company needs to do better and will have to streamline and strengthen the product portfolio. Productivity will need to improve but with a focus on managing costs and operating to budgetary constraints. There needs to be a general raising of performance to consistently deliver balanced growth.
The Human Resources Department will play a key role in delivering this efficiency agenda and a strategic human resource management strategy will need to be created. Your line manager has called a meeting of the managers in the department to discuss the implications for this strategy. In preparation for the meeting he has allocated certain tasks to individual managers
You need to produce 2 discussion papers for the meeting which:
1. analyse the effect of the structure and culture of organisations on human resource management strategies
2. assess the importance of financial resources in the creation of a human resource management strategy.
To gain a distinction grade you must produce another discussion paper which:
• evaluates the factors affecting human resource management in a named organisation.
This can be an organisation of your choice; your colleagues will use it as an exemplar and it will facilitate discussion.
STICK WITH MIRACLESKILLS WHEN YOU ARE FACING PROBLEMS TO GRAB IDEAL SOLUTIONS FOR YOUR ATHE LEVEL 7 DIPLOMA IN MANAGEMENT ASSIGNMENTS!!
Task 2 (extension activity for merit)
The meeting was productive but one key omission was identified; namely the impact of government legislation on the future HR strategy. Produce a paper for circulation to colleagues which:
• analyses the impact of government legislation on human resource management strategies.
It is clear that given the potential developments in the organisation, it is important to involve other staff at an early stage in the change and development process. You have been asked to work with more junior staff in HR, so they understand how the department will contribute to the achievement of the organisation's strategic plans.
Produce materials for a training event which:
• analyse the different models of strategic human resource management
• explain how human resource management contributes to the achievement of the organisation's strategic plans.
You have decided that to support the workshop, you will produce a reference guide for staff in the department to use as the organisation's human resource strategy is prepared and disseminated. Your line manager believes this is an excellent initiative. The reference guide must:
• assess the factors to be considered when preparing human resource management strategies
• evaluate the key elements of a human resource management strategy.
To gain a merit grade you must produce a further section for the reference guide which:
• discusses how internal and external factors impact on the elements of human resources management strategies.
To gain a distinction grade you must:
• evaluate the model used by an organisation in the development of its HR strategy
Your line manager wishes to model the strategic human resource management strategy for EasiClean and plans to use exemplar materials. He has asked you to complete the following tasks:
• Develop a strategic human resource management strategy for an organisation of your choice.
• Explain how the proposed human resources management strategy will support achievement of the business objectives for this organisation.
GET IDEAL F/615/2700 STRATEGIC HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT ASSIGNMENT HELP FROM TOP TUTORS OF MIRACLESKILLS GET ADVANTAGES OF SOLUTIONS AT ECONOMICAL PRICES