DON'T MISS YOUR CHANCE TO EXCEL IN UNIT 3 PROFESSIONAL PRACTICE ASSIGNMENT! HIRE PROFESSIONAL TUTOR OF MIRACLESKILLS.COM FOR FLAWLESSLY WRITTEN UNIT 3 PROFESSIONAL PRACTICE ASSIGNMENT SOLUTIONS!
Qualification - Higher National Diploma in Computing
Unit Name - Professional Practice
Unit Number - Unit 3
Assignment Title - Work Related Learning Report : Design and Deliver Training Programme
Learning Outcome 1: Demonstrate a range of interpersonal and transferable communication skills to a target audience.
Learning Outcome 2: Apply critical reasoning and thinking to a range of problem-solving scenarios.
Learning Outcome 3: Discuss the importance and dynamics of working within a team and the impact of team working in different environments.
Learning Outcome 4: Examine the need for Continuing Professional Development (CPD) and its role within the workplace and for higher-level learning.
Follow the guidelines given below assuming that you have recently joined as a management trainee at a non-for profit organization, which is specializing in Soft Skills and Information Technology development in the local community.
ORDER NEW UNIT 3 PROFESSIONAL PRACTICE ASSIGNMENT AND GET UNIQUE SOLUTION WITH PROPER REFERENCING.
Note on assumptions to be made: Organisation's management trainees will be assigned to project groups, to be placed under a training and development executive and are required to produce documentation in the form of reports of their activities. Management trainees are required to provide evidence to the top management that they have been able to demonstrate interpersonal skills and have identified the need for continuous professional development (CPD) on a report titled "Work Related Learning Report".
Take following in to consideration when developing the "Work Related Learning Report":
• You have been asked to support your training and development executive with the planning and implementation of a professional development event targeted at a suitable audience to develop their soft skills and/or Information Technology related skills. Assume that you have to complete the design and delivery within a period of three months.
• The training event you are to design can be scheduled to be delivered over a single or multiple sessions based on the requirements given by the target audience at a location agreeable to the target audience.
• The training programme you develop can include a number of workshops, coaching sessions and team-building activities. The institution/audience you are planning to conduct the programme for would require a schedule of the types of activities proposed so that plans can be finalised.
HIRE PROFESSIONAL TUTOR FROM MIRACLESKILLS.COM AND GET BEST QUALITY UNIT 3 PROFESSIONAL PRACTICE - HIGHER NATIONAL DIPLOMA IN COMPUTING ASSIGNMENT HELP AND ASSESSMENT HELP SERVICES!
Working in small groups:
Produce a professional schedule (preferably using a project management software) that identifies planning and resourcing prior to the event. In addition, design a training pack to include a range of activities, and breakout sessions. It is expected that you will be having considerable number of individuals attending. Please make sure that the location have necessary facilities.
• Following the event, your training and development executive has asked you to provide some feedback and include it in your "Work Related Learning Report". In the report, produce a written evaluation of the effectiveness and application of interpersonal skills during the design and delivery process. You should also include an evaluation of your performance in this project and evaluate your contribution to the team you worked with. Further, assume thatyou have been asked by the training and development executive to produce evidence in the report that you have designed and delivered the training event based on the dynamics of team working.
• The report you produce also should have section allocated to discussing problem solving and its importance in planning and running the event you have conducted. Your report should include a discussion of various problem-solving techniques and justify the solution methodologies used during your project. You should also include a critique of the application of critical reasoning and your experiences of it.
• Having completed the Training Event Management project, you now need to reflect on your experience and consider your Continuous Professional Development (CPD) needs add a section on the to your "Work Related Learning Report" containing following subsections.
i. Consider your personal and/or career goals and identify your CPD needs and what actions would put you in a position to achieve these goals. Produce a development plan outlining your future goals and identifying how these can be realised.
ii. Conduct some research into motivational theories and how they can be used to improve employee performance. Compare a number of theories and report on them.
iii. Write a section on the usage of CPD within organisations and what evidence would be required to measure how effective this CPD is in helping employees achieve their goals while using their time and resources effectively.
ENDLESS SUPPORT IN UNIT 3 PROFESSIONAL PRACTICE ASSIGNMENT HELP SERVICES - YOU GET REVISED OR MODIFIED WORK TILL YOU ARE SATISFIED WITH OUR HIGHER NATIONAL DIPLOMA IN COMPUTING ASSIGNMENT HELP SERVICES!