Level 7 Award in Strategic Management and Leadership (RQF) with Official Exam
This high level Pearson BTEC Level 7 Award in Strategic Leadership and Management and Leadership has been specificially designed for people working at the top organizational hierarchy to enable them translate organizational strategy into effective performance. Moreover,a certification in Leadership and Strategic Management requires managers to place focus on the better way of implementing organization strategy. The program follows best practices in the field of leadership and strategic management and hence; learners will be in a position to expand their knowledge on Leadership and Strategic Management and their application in the actual workplace.
The course is especially ideal for those in the managerial positions or those wishing to work in the management. Key skills and knowledge, roles and responsibilities pertaining to leadership and strategic management will be instilled to students. The program is tailored to the professional and qualification needs of individual needs.
We endeavor to avail the necessary resources and materials to students on a 24/7 basis and in any part of the world through our online platforms. Besides, anyone interested this online course is welcome to apply. We have partnered with IAP to provide high class learning and the material is guaranteed of quality, currency and accurate.
Level 7 Award in Strategic Management and Leadership
- Type of Qualification : BTEC Professional
- Title of Qualification : Pearson BTEC Level 7 Certification in Leadership and Strategic Management
- Level: Level 7
- Accreditation status: Accredited
- Guided Learning Hours (GLH): 30
- Credits: 10
- Total Qualification Time (TQT): Approximately 100
- Qualification number (QN): 501/1001/9
- Availability: UK and international
Students are supposed to attain 10 credits from the compulsory unit. This compulsory unit in this course is : Unit 1: Developing Leadership Skills and Strategic
What skills will I gain?
- Develop critical skills, knowledge, techniques, and attributes necessary for effective execution of managerial duties in an organization
- Attain a Level 7 vocationally qualification that is nationally recognized
- Get employment in the relevant vocational sector
- Be able to move to a higher education level and qualifications
The Pearson BTEC Level 7 Award in Strategic Leadership and Management and Leadership is a 100 TQT, 30-guided-learning-hour, 10-credit and 30-guided-learning-hour (GLH) qualification that constitutes of one compulsory unit ( which is Developing Leadership Skills and Strategic Management.
In order to be considered as having passed in this course, all assessments must be successfully done and passed accordingly. All assessments are meant to gauge the level of learning for students. Students who have successfully gone through the course will have the opportunity to:
- Meet the determined standard stipulated by the assessment criteria
- Attain the stipulated learning objectives
This course is basically constituted of one unit, and the evaluation is done using one written assignment. Students are required to submit the assignment online through the student's learning portal after which it will be assessed through internal assessment and external moderation. As a student, you will be assigned a tutor who will be providing necessary guidance and monitoring your progress throughout the course duration.
Upon choosing your program, a tutor will then be assigned to you to provide necessary support until the time you complete the course. All assistance, resources and answers to specific queries will be communicated via email.
What Certification am I going to receive?
Upon successful passing of the assignment, the student will receive a Pearson BTEC Level 7 Certificate in Leadership and Strategic Management
- Students will have to be at least 19 years or above
- Be in possession of a Level 6 qualification (or equivalent), Bachelor Degree (or equivalent) / / Mature applicant with A level (or equivalent) and some work experience
- Have at least an IELTS 6.0 or CEFR level B2 (or equivalent) for those who English is not their first language
To qualify for the course, applicants are required to complete an application form, issued by the institution. The form should be availed and submitted within one month of enrollment alongside the following
- Documents of educational qualifications
- Proof of work experience
- Proof of language proficiency
Upon completing the course, you can proceed to the Pearson Level 7 Certificate & Diploma in Leadership and Strategic Management, which is the first step to completing a Master Degree in Leadership Management and Leadership, or even MBA.