HIRE PROFESSIONAL TUTORS FROM MIRACLESKILLS.COM AND GET BEST QUALITY UNIT M/615/2675 STRATEGIC PLANNING ASSIGNMENT HELP AND ATHE LEVEL 7 DIPLOMA IN MANAGEMENT ASSESSMENT HELP SERVICES!
Qualification - ATHE Level 7 Diploma in Management
Unit Name - Strategic Planning
Unit Code - M/615/2675
Level - Level 7
Assignment Title - Strategic Planning
Unit Credit - 15
Learning Outcome 1: Understand the foundations for developing organisational strategy
Learning Outcome 2: Understand the external environment affecting organisations
Learning Outcome 3: Be able to review an organisation's strategy and business plans
Learning Outcome 4: Be able to develop strategy options for an organisation
Learning Outcome 5: Understand how to create a strategic plan to meet business objectives
MOST RELIABLE AND TRUSTWORTHY UNIT M/615/2675 STRATEGIC PLANNING - ATHE LEVEL 7 DIPLOMA IN MANAGEMENT ASSIGNMENT HELP SERVICES AT YOUR DOORSTEPS!
You have successfully gained a junior management role in the UK in an organisation called Vista, which is a multi-national company. This is an interesting time for the business as it has decided to review its mission, vision and strategic direction. In this process the Board wishes to involve staff at various levels in the organisation and it has established a series of teams which will look at the strategy and feedback their work to the Board. You have been asked to join Team Singapore which is comprised of staff from across the company. It will work virtually before meeting in Singapore for a final face to face session.
In preparation for the first virtual meeting you decide to make detailed notes in which you:
• explain organisational vision, mission, strategy and business plansand the relationships between them
• explain how external factors affect organisations and how changes in the external environment affect organisational strategy
• evaluate how stakeholder expectations influence organisations
At the first virtual meeting of the team all members have been asked to make an individual contribution, which will be circulated to other team members prior to the next meeting. Your Part is to provide a document which:
• analyses the mission and vision statements of named organisations.
To gain a merit grade you must have a further section in the document which:
• evaluates the impact of a named organisation's vision and mission on its strategy.
To gain a distinction grade you must add another section to the document which:
• analyses how external influences affect organisational strategy in a named organisation.
SAVE YOUR HIGHER GRADE WITH ACQUIRING UNIT M/615/2675 STRATEGIC PLANNING ASSIGNMENT HELP & QUALITY ASSESSMENT HELP SERVICES OF MIRACLESKILLS.COM
Following the virtual meeting you have been asked to review an organisation's strategy and business plans as this may influence thinking for Vista's future direction.
Produce a presentation with accompanying notes which:
• explains the importance of review in developing organisational strategy and business plans.
• evaluates the tools which can be used to review organisational strategy and business plans
To gain a merit grade your presentation must also:
• review the position of an organisation in its current market using appropriate tools.
To gain a distinction grade your presentation must also:
• analyse the competitive strengths and weaknesses of an organisation's current business strategy and business plans.
Whilst completing the above tasks your team has decided that there is clearly a number of strategic options to consider. With this in mind you decide to model strategy options for a smaller organisation as an illustration. Produce a document for circulation which develops:
• strategy options for a chosen organisation, using modelling tools
• criteria for reviewing the potential strategy options.
To gain a merit grade you must also:
• apply the criteria and evaluate the options for delivering the strategic direction of the organisation you have chosen.
The Board has decided that the meeting in Singapore should take place and you have received your travel and accommodation documents. The agenda for the meeting will include how to create a strategic plan. In preparation for this critical meeting you decide to produce a file for your own use. The file will:
• explain the structure of a plan needed to deliver the strategy
• explain how stakeholders are involved in the formulation of the plan
• provide a dissemination process to ensure stakeholders are informed and committed to the plan.
To gain a merit grade you must also:
• create monitoring systems to ensure the successful implementation of a strategic plan.
To gain a distinction grade you must also:
• construct a strategic plan for a named organisation.
ORDER NEW UNIT M/615/2675 STRATEGIC PLANNING ASSIGNMENT AND GET UNIQUE SOLUTION WITH PROPER REFERENCING.