ORDER NEW COPY OF ORGANISATIONAL BEHAVIOUR ASSIGNMENT AND GET HIGH QUALITY SOLUTIONS FROM MANAGEMENT TUTORS AT MIRACLESKILLS.COM!
Qualification - ATHE Level 7 Diploma in Management
Unit Name - Organisational Behaviour
Level - Level 7
Unit Credits - 15 Credits
Unit Ref - A/615/2680
You have applied for a managerial position as a Business Development Manager in a large retail organisation.
Following shortlisting you have been asked to attend for interview. Prior to the interview you need to send in a written portfolio which will help the interview panel to establish your suitability for the post.
Task 1 - Written Portfolio
You must prepare a portfolio of evidence which includes:
• an analysis of the characteristics of different organisational structures
• an explanation of how the culture of an organisation can impact on the effectiveness of the organisation
• an assessment of the impact of learning on the effectiveness of employees
• an evaluation of how working in teams can improve employee effectiveness.
To gain a merit grade you must also include in your portfolio analysis of:
• how different leadership behaviours impact on organisations.
To gain a distinction grade you must also include in your portfolio analyses of:
• the process and outcomes of change on the effectiveness of employees.
AVAIL UNIT A/615/2680 ORGANISATIONAL BEHAVIOUR - ATHE LEVEL 7 DIPLOMA IN MANAGEMENT ASSIGNMENT HELP SERVICE OF MIRACLESKILLS.COM AND SAVE HIGHER MARKS!
You know that questions from the panel will ask for your views on certain management theories. In preparation make detailed notes which:
• evaluate different leadership behaviour theories
• analyse theories relating to work relationships and interactions.
To gain a merit grade you must:
• evaluate the relevance of organisational culture theory in developing organisational effectiveness.
Task 3 - Presentation with accompanying notes
You are to make a presentation to the interview panel as part of the selection process. You should prepare a presentation with accompanying notes which shows how organisations can motivate employees in order to improve their efficiency and effectiveness.
In the presentation and the accompanying notes, you must:
• analyse the benefits and issues with involving employees in organisational decision making
• explain different ways to motivate employees.
To gain a merit grade you must provide an accompanying handout for distribution to each member of the panel. The handout must:
• analyse how motivational theory can inform employee motivation.
To gain a distinction grade, using a business organisation of your choice, you must:
• evaluate how a named organisation of your choice motivates its employees.
MIRACLESKILLS.COM ACCEPTS INSTANT ORDER FOR UNIT A/615/2680 ORGANISATIONAL BEHAVIOUR - ATHE LEVEL 7 DIPLOMA IN MANAGEMENT ASSIGNMENT - ORDER TODAY FOR EXCELLENCE!