AVAIL MOST ACCURATE AND RELIABLE A/615/2680 ORGANISATIONAL BEHAVIOUR ASSIGNMENT HELP SERVICE AT MIRACLESKILLS.COM!
Qualification - ATHE Level 7 Diploma in Management
Unit Name - Organisational Behaviour
Level - Level 7
Unit Ref - A/615/2680
Unit Credits - 15 Credits
Assignment Title - Organisational Behaviour
You have applied for a managerial position as a Business Development Manager in a large retail organisation.
Following shortlisting you have been asked to attend for interview. Prior to the interview you need to send in a written portfolio which will help the interview panel to establish your suitability for the post.
Part 1 - Written Portfolio
You must prepare a portfolio of evidence which includes:
• an analysis of the characteristics of different organisational structures
• an explanation of how the culture of an organisation can impact on the effectiveness of the organisation
• an assessment of the impact of learning on the effectiveness of employees
• an evaluation of how working in teams can improve employee effectiveness.
To gain a merit grade you must also include in your portfolio analysis of:
• how different leadership behaviours impact on organisations.
To gain a distinction grade you must also include in your portfolio analyses of:
• the process and outcomes of change on the effectiveness of employees.
GET QUALITY ASSIGNMENT HELP SERVICE IN UNIT A/615/2680 ORGANISATIONAL BEHAVIOUR, ATHE LEVEL 7 DIPLOMA IN MANAGEMENT!
You know that questions from the panel will ask for your views on certain management theories. In preparation make detailed notes which:
• evaluate different leadership behaviour theories
• analyse theories relating to work relationships and interactions.
To gain a merit grade you must:
• evaluate the relevance of organisational culture theory in developing organisational effectiveness.
Part 3 - Presentation with accompanying notes
You are to make a presentation to the interview panel as part of the selection process. You should prepare a presentation with accompanying notes which shows how organisations can motivate employees in order to improve their efficiency and effectiveness.
In the presentation and the accompanying notes, you must:
• analyse the benefits and issues with involving employees in organisational decision making
• explain different ways to motivate employees.
To gain a merit grade you must provide an accompanying handout for distribution to each member of the panel. The handout must:
• analyse how motivational theory can inform employee motivation.
To gain a distinction grade, using a business organisation of your choice, you must:
• evaluate how a named organisation of your choice motivates its employees.
DONT MISS YOUR CHANCE TO EXCEL IN ATHE LEVEL 7 DIPLOMA IN MANAGEMENT UNIT ASSIGNMENT! HIRE TUTOR OF MIRACLESKILLS.COM FOR PERFECTLY WRITTEN A/615/2680 ORGANISATIONAL BEHAVIOUR ASSIGNMENT SOLUTIONS!