NEVER LOSE YOUR CHANCE TO EXCEL IN UNIT 15 DEVELOPING SUCCESSFUL BUSINESS TEAMS ASSIGNMENT - HIRE BEST QUALITY TUTOR FOR PEARSON BTEC LEVEL 7 EXTENDED DIPLOMA IN STRATEGIC MANAGEMENT & LEADERSHIP ASSIGNMENT HELP!
University of Sunderland in Hong Kong
Qualification - Pearson BTEC Level 7 Extended Diploma in Strategic Management & Leadership
Unit Name - Developing Successful Business Teams
Unit Number - Unit 15
Level - Level 7
Assignment Title - Developing Successful Business Teams
Learning outcome 1: Understand the features of successful teams.
Learning outcome 2: Be able to support team development.
Learning outcome 3: Be able to monitor the performance of teams.
As HR manager you are required to write a formal report to management to examine three main team development areas to ensure that current and future practices have a positive impact on the organisation. These areas include:
• The features of a successful team
• Supporting team performance
• Monitoring team performance
The layout of the report is as follows:
An executive summary - Provide a summary of the areas and include the main recommendations for management to improve team performance within the organisation.
An introduction - Provide an explanation of the purpose of the report and highlight the importance of building a successful team within the organisation.
The main report will comprise of the following and be applied to the organisation:
• Choose a team in an organization and give a description of the characteristics of the current teamto explain how they contribute to the overall success of the organisation. Part of your answers could be presented in a table format.
• An assessment of the importance of team roles using Belbin and the manager's role using Blake and Mouton within the organisation.
• Using Adair's Action Centred Model on leadership and team formation explain each stage in relation to developing teams. Part of your answers could be expressed by using a flow chart format.
GET GUARANTEED SATISFACTION OR MONEY BACK UNDER UNIT 15 DEVELOPING SUCCESSFUL BUSINESS TEAMS ASSIGNMENT HELP SERVICES OF MIRACLESKILLS.COM - ORDER TODAY NEW COPY OF THIS ASSIGNMENT!
• Plan and apply Herzberg's and Maslow's motivation theories to the organization selected. Explain how open communication is encouraged within the team and evaluate ways to deal with any possible conflictsbetween team members.
• Providea plan and a list of recommendations as to how the team's performance will be monitored and could be improved over the next six months; part of your answers could be presented in a table format.
• Conclusion - this will summarise the above report and highlight the main points of interest. (50 words)
• References - to be to Harvard Standards
• Appendix - to include any supporting information.
Assessment Criteria to Pass
To achieve a pass you must meet all of the assessment criteria as stated below. Failure to cover all of the assessment criteria will result in a referral grade and you will be required to re-submit your assignment.
LO1 Understand the features of successful teams.
1.1 Describe the characteristics of successful business team(s)
1.2 Assess the importance of team roles in successful business teams
1.3 Analyse the values of using theoretical models when building successful business teams
LO2 Be able to support team development.
2.1 Explain the stages of team development
2.2 Plan how to motivate team members to achieve the given goals and objectives
2.3 Encourage open communication between team members to support team development
2.4 Evaluate ways of resolving conflictsamong team members
LO3 Be able to monitor the performance of teams.
3.1 Monitor the performance of a team against the given goals and objectives
3.2 Recommend how to improve performance against the given goals and objectives.
ORDER NEW UNIT 15 DEVELOPING SUCCESSFUL BUSINESS TEAMS ASSIGNMENT & GET 100% ORIGINAL SOLUTION AND QUALITY WRITTEN CONTENTS IN WELL FORMATS AND PROPER REFERENCING.