BTEC Level 7 Certificate in Management and Leadership (RQF)
Pearson BTEC Level 7 Certificate in Strategic Management and Leadership (RQF)
80% or MORE OFF ON THIS COURSE
The qualification from this course will be quite beneficial especially for senior managers who are mandated to formulate and implement strategy in their respective firms. This qualification will enable the personnel in the senior positions to be better poised in understanding current practices in the field of Leadership and Strategic Management and their application in the work contexts. In essence, the Pearson BTEC Level 7 Certificate in Leadership and Strategic Management focuses on instilling the needful knowledge, skills that is essential in the actual work environment.
The Pearson Certificate in BTEC Level 7 in Strategic Management and Leadership will as well enable the learner to move into a higher level in terms of developing skills in the given area of study. Moreover, students will have an enhanced understanding on the responsibilities and roles of leadership and strategic management. This course is also tailored to the specific professional and qualification needs of individual learners enrolled in this course.
The program is delivered to an online system that can be accessed by the student on a 24/7 basis throughout the learning period. All the necessary study resources and support services will be provided to enhance your confidence in the course and future career. A personal tutor will be assigned to you for guidance and monitoring purposes. You will be communicating with tutor through email and the online portals for various issues including feedback on assignments, answers to academic related queries and other issue related to the faculty.
Level 7 Certificate in Strategic Management and Leadership (QCF)
Which Skills will be gained?
- Comprehend how Leadership and Strategic Management relate
- Skills on the basic principles in strategic marketing management
- Understand the tools and approaches required to create develop an effective strategic marketing strategy
- Develop an ability of using different techniques in strategic marketing
- Understanding the planning and development of leadership skills
- Develop a capability to responding to changes in the marketing environment
Once enrolled, you will be able to access your student only portal throughout the six month course duration. However, as a student, you will have the autonomy to decide the length of study since the course itself is self-paced. If in case you halted on the way, you can still revisit the course at any given time.
Course Curriculum: BTEC Level 7 Certificate in Strategic Management and Leadership (RQF)
- Unit 01: Developing Leadership and Strategic Management Skills
- Unit 07: Strategic Marketing Management
The Pearson BTEC Level 7 Award in Leadership and Strategic Management is a 200 TQT, 20-credit qualification which is constituted of one obligatory unit alongside others which are however optional that provide for a total of 20 credits.
In order to pass in this program, you are required to undertake and pass all assignments. The assignments are meant to measure the degree of learning on the part of the student while also creating an opportunity for the learner to
- Meet the stipulated standards as postulated by the assignment criteria.
- Achieve the learning objectives
This course has two units which are evaluated through written assignments. The assignments can be downloaded and submitted via the student's online portal after which they are subjected to both external and internal moderation. Your personal tutor will be mandated to accord you necessary support, and monitoring during the entire course period.
The Pearson BTEC Level 7 Professional qualifications in Leadership and Strategic Management seek to give learners an opportunity to:
- Participate in a learning process that enables them to develop skills, attributes and techniques that are critical in the practical work life.
- Be accredited with Level 7 qualification that is recognized nationwide.
- Improve employability in the relevant vocational sector
- Progress to a higher level of the vocational or enhance general qualifications
- Type of Qualification: BTEC Professional
- The title of Qualification: Pearson BTEC Level 7 Certificate in Strategic Management and Leadership
- Level: Level 7
- Accreditation status: Accredited
- Guided Learning Hours (GLH): 55
- Credits: 20
- Total Qualification Time (TQT): 200
- Qualification number (QN): 501/0999/6
- Availability: UK and Global
A successful completion of this program will lead to award of a Pearson BTEC Level 7 in Strategic Management and Leadership.
Pearson BTEC is a popular education and learning institution that is known and operates globally. Person's mission is to enhance people's opportunities in life through education and learning programs. In doing so, the institution has partnered with leading worldwide organizations dealing in matters to do with education to provide quality education content, training, curricular, and assessment. BTEC caters for the diverse needs of different learners including those wishing to venture into self-employment and those who want to further their studies up to university level. A part from gaining theoretical knowledge, students will be provided with hands-on experience as part of the program. You will be assured that the skills and knowledge acquired from this course will enhance the employability of the student.
Students are required to be at least 19 years of age and over alongside being in possession of the following qualifications
- Level 2 or higher academic or vocational qualification
- Basic skills on literacy, math, and ICT capability
A qualification in this program entails submitting a duly completed application form that will be given by the university. It is expected that the form be submitted within one month of enrollment alongside the following documents
- Documents showing educational qualifications
- Documents showing proof of nationality such as passports, driving license etc.