ARE YOU LOOKING FOR UNIT 1 SUPPORT HEALTHY LIFESTYLES FOR CHILDREN THROUGH EXERCISE ASSIGNMENT HELP SERVICE? HIRE SKILLED TUTOR TO BOOST YOUR GRADES!
Qualification - NCFE CACHE Level 3 Diploma for the Early Years Workforce
Level - Level 3
Unit Name - Support healthy lifestyles for children through exercise
Unit Reference - A/505/9809
Unit Number - Unit 1.2 WB
Assignment Title - Support healthy lifestyles for children through exercise
Learning Outcome 1: Understand children's need for exercise.
Learning Outcome 2: Be able to support children's exercise in an indoor andoutdoor space.
MOST RELIABLE UNIT 1 SUPPORT HEALTHY LIFESTYLES FOR CHILDREN THROUGH EXERCISE - NCFE CACHE LEVEL 3 DIPLOMA FOR THE EARLY YEARS WORKFORCE ASSIGNMENT HELP SERVICE UNDER BUDGET - ORDER TODAY FOR EXCELLENCE!!
Plan what you will show (mention here any of the documents or work products which serves as an evidence for example policies, feedback, complaints, plans, risk assessments, daily checklists, photographs and organise these in your portfolio accordingly)
• Policies, procedures and practices that promote children's exercise
• Activity plans that support children's exercise in the outdoor and indoor space of the setting
• Floor plan of you setting to determine the indoor and outdoor space for exercise
• Checklist of observation done on indoor and outdoor provision of your own setting
• Any training courses and resources to expand knowledge and understanding of physical activity in the Early Years (optional)
Outcome:Be able to support children's exercise in an indoor and outdoor space
2.1. Plan an activity which supports children's exercise in:
Points to be aware of when planning an activity on exercise
- To plan the activity on CACHE centre approved format
- Is the area accessible to every child doing the activity?
- Are plans in place to meet children's individual needs?
- Is the area safe?
- Is there sufficient adult supervision?
- Are risk assessments in place?
MIRACLESKILLS.COM OFFERS TRUSTED ADVICE OF WRITER FOR UNIT 1 SUPPORT HEALTHY LIFESTYLES FOR CHILDREN THROUGH EXERCISE - NCFE CACHE LEVEL 3 DIPLOMA FOR THE EARLY YEARS WORKFORCE ASSIGNMENT HELP!
2.2. Implement an activity which supports children's exercise in:
2.3. Reflect on an activity which supports children's exercise in:
Points to consider when reflecting on own practice
- Are you aware of the need for children to exercise?
-- Do you act as a role model by being positive, energetic and participating in physical activity?
- Do you provide children opportunities to be active on the daily basis?
- Do you work together with parents to share ideas/daily activities/plans/photographs of activities that children are engaged in.
Support your response by reflecting on the planned activity
- Were the resources appropriate and adequate?
- Was there sufficient adult supervision during the activity?
- Was risk assessment in place?
- What barriers there may be to achievement for children when planning exercise activities?
- How can you overcome these barriers?
- Plan next steps to support exercise activities in own setting
2.4. Make recommendations for providing inclusive indoor and outdoor provision of your own setting
Points to consider when providing recommendations for inclusive indoor and outdoor provision in own setting
- How is the setting laid out?
- What activities are available?
- What access do the children have to the activity?
- How many of the activities encourage exercise?
- Identify areas which are unsuitable for inclusive practice
- Identify areas which support inclusive practice
- List 5-6 suggestions/recommendations for how you would improve the area for inclusive practice and overcome barriers to achievement in exercise
GET BEST RESULTS WITH UNIT 1 SUPPORT HEALTHY LIFESTYLES FOR CHILDREN THROUGH EXERCISE ASSIGNMENT HELP! HIRE PROFESSIONAL WRITERS TO BOOST YOUR GRADES!