DESCRIPTION OF THE COURSE
Health and Social Care - BTEC Level 2 Diploma:
This course is for youngsters who are between age of 16-18 who need employment in a health and social consideration setting.
It will empower you to create aptitude in minding inside the health and social consideration segment, including correspondence, singular rights and individual needs, social decent variety, life structures and physiology and human life expectancy advancement. Work experience shapes a required piece of the course.
MANDATORY AND CORE UNITS TO BE STUDIED BY YOU:
- Human life expectancy advancement
- Health and social consideration esteems
- Powerful correspondence in health and social consideration
- Equality and decent variety in wellbeing and social consideration
- Individual rights in wellbeing and social consideration
- Healthy living
- Completing an examination venture in wellbeing and social consideration.
Optional units may include:
- Human body frameworks and care of disarranges
- Professional experience
- Inventive and helpful exercises in wellbeing and social consideration
- Social impacts on wellbeing and prosperity
- The effect of sustenance on wellbeing and prosperity.
- Work experience is a compulsory piece of your course.
ADDITIONAL ENTRY REQUIREMENTS
In any event 2 GCSEs at assessment D/grade 3 or above including English language or Level 1 Functional Skills English, or productive culmination of a Foundation Level course with reasonable capacities in English and maths. You will require a better than average reference. All understudies must grasp work association in a thought/childcare setting as a noteworthy part of this course. Work position settings anticipate that understudies should get a DBS (Disclosure and Barring Service) overhauled check to show that they are proper to work with defenceless people just as children.