Pearson BTEC Diploma in Business Administration - Level 4
The Pearson BTEC Level 4 Diploma in Business Administration would be a competence-based qualification and would be a part of the learner's abilities and the required part of the skills that can help to aid on the business administration. There would also be an extensive program which would help to attain a vocational training within the given related area. For the related individuals, it would help to add on to the senior management levels and to make them set at par with the industry standards set..
The Pearson BTEC Level 4 Diploma in Business Administration and Leadership would be an excellent platform for the Program Manager or Office Manager. With the given course focus it would be advised to articulate to manage information and knowledge along with the steps to communicate on the basis of the business and project management along with the given business administration systems.
- To attain principles of effective communication and to be able to implement proper practices.
- To design with an operations management.
- TO deliver with a managed knowledge along with the working system of the information in an organization.
- To develop at par with the ICT in exercising knowledge and information.
The main agenda of the course would be tenured for 12 months designed, that can be accessed at any time and would be self-paced.
In case of any question, feel free to contact the management.
Method of Assessment
The Pearson BTEC Level 4 Diploma in Business Administration would be driven at a 420 TQT, 42 credit along with the 195 guided learning hour (GLH) qualification required for the five modules.
- Unit 1: Business Administration System
- Unit 2: Communicating in a Business
- Unit 3: Managing Self Development
- Unit 7: Principles of Operational Planning
- Unit 8: Managing Information and Knowledge
This would help to subsequent help in the attainment of the given learning with the given driven opportunities.
- It would help to meet the standard related to the assessment criteria
- Achieve which would help in the learning outcomes
The Pearson BTEC Level 4 Diploma in Business Administration would be focused on the below pointers as shown below-:
- To be able to engage within the given learning required with a given range of skills and with the help of the techniques and attributes essential that can help to pursue a successful career
- To help to understand with the nationally recognized Level 4 and the related vocationally-related qualification
- To develop into a progress part of the employment setting for the vocational sector
- Progress attainment of the general along with the vocational qualifications
- Qualification type: BTEC Professional qualification
- Qualification title: Pearson BTEC Level 4 Diploma in Business Administration
- Level: Level 4
- Accreditation status: Accredited
- Guided Learning Hours (GLH): 195
- Credits: 42
- Total Qualification Time (TQT): 420
- Qualification number (QN): 601/3499/9
- Availability: UK and International
Upon successful attainment a certification of the BTEC Level 4 Diploma in Business Administration.
Pearson BTEC is one of the fast-paced and the learning company globally. It would be best described as an opportunity fulfilled in life. The Pearson would help to equate with educational organisations that it can pursue and offer the learners to learn the content along with the curricula, assessment, and training.
Learners must be over the age of 19, and demonstrate the following:
- Level 2/3 qualification (or equivalent) / Mature applicant attainment with A level (or equivalent) along with the significant work experience.
- A standard of literacy along with the required need to attain a numeracy level of the general education equivalent gained at a 4 GCSEs at Grade A*-C.
- Attainment of English as one of the first language, and it would require English language proficiency.